• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Forterra 11741

zetor_121

Level 2
First name
Zetor 121
I've been having problems with my Forterra 11745 when changing gear there is a lapse of time before drive takes up. It might be clutch slippage but I think it could be more than that as it also losses drive on the overrun. Any pointers on this matter would be appreciated.

I know a guy who ran two 11741. They had a different slave or master cylinder installee because the original hardly released it, making it stop when the clutch was pushed, yet hard to shift.

People from the factory came along to see for themself and try some. Ask your importer, they should know

Also, most 11441's here, had their clutch recalled and the plate swapped for one with an extra cerametallic friction pad.

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply. Yes there is slippage in the high gears on the buttons. Tractor has done 3300 hours. Have heard of larger master cylinder been fitted.

Hi,

If you only get slippage in the high split and not mid and low you've probably got problems with the torque multiplier in the gearbox. Could just be the brake band snapped the end off. I haven't got my manual to hand to check which gear that problem causes.

Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back