• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 11741 pto problem

angleann

Level 2
First name
diy crofter
I have a 2006 11741 and the pto has stopped working. It has a lever for pto sync which works, neutral and pto which when in that position it doesnt turn. The electric switch control has a warning light which comes on when it is in the on position.
Can anyone help with what the problem might be?
Thanks

If you're sure the lever which you pull up and down at the rear of the seat is working okay, you may have a problem with the air solenoid under the cab floor or a pto pack issue. Have you got air pressure on your guage on the dash, as it's air operated? Take the floor out and watch the linkage to see if it operates when you turn it on. Does it sound rattley on r/h side, at the back of the bell housing?
Plenty to go at there. Let us know how you get on.
Mike

Hi Mike
Ive just done what you said, I didnt realise it was air operated. The air solenoid was stuck and not operating the lever. I pulled the piston out and in a few times and it is now working by itself and the pto is working as it should.
Really appreciate your help .
Thanks

Every time you turn on or off the pto you should a shsss noise coming from under the cab. You hear this especially if you try this with the engine off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back