• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

worst tractor ever

P

phil

Not wanting to be defeatist, but i would be interested to hear what is the worst tractor that you have owned! My vote would have to go to a Case 4240. Terribly unreliable but then again it would do 50K on the road.... >:):cool:;)

worst tractor ever ford 4600 4wd big gearbox troubles shuddered in every gear.

Never had a "worst" tractor. they all have excellent bits, and also very poor areas:sneaky: I cant pick which is the worst Or the best:)

:)i'm begaining to think my first is my worst. i have spent just as many hours wishing it was running as i have riding it. Belarus 2011. its a good thing i like the way it look.
mlowe

A DB/Case 1494 we have is now 22 years old - but has spent the last 5 years slowly rotting away behind the shed.
It will start with patience but it seems to take about an hour to top up all the fluids it leaked out in the time since you last ran it.

Has had more spent on repairs big and small than about ten zetors we have had put together :(

worst tractor ever must be case 4240,i had one some years ago. everything broke on it! pto,powershift,front axle,brakes,EVERYTHING. Zetor has never build somting so bad like the 4240

Users who are viewing this thread

Back