• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

what are your main farming tractors?

hi we have a little bit of everything

mf 4255
mf65
ted20 standard engine
te20 z120 engine
zetor3545

the z120 is useless doesnt like starting.???

the others all start first turn;)

some of you guy's have interesting fleets:) I have zetor 3545, leyland 384 (currently having major engine surgery) nuffield 3/45 , john deere 710 , international B275 And ford 4550 backhoe. I also have honda trx 300 atv and yamaha "moto 4" atv, 2 daihatsu fourtraks and some other stuff;) I am always looking for more............:p

In Age order
4000 with 5000 engine
ursus C385
8045 Crystal
530 Universal
Ursus 941

Plus the toys
Cletrac AG6
Allis Chalmers WF
1953 Major

hi
we have a diesel te20 at the moment, but soon we shoyuld be getting an mF 65 and a zetor crystal loader tractor
cheers

hi
we just have a diesel fergy for 30 acres. at the oment its out of action (really bad pto leak). hopefully soon getting a zetor crystal and massey 65

Hello
Small Texas ranch here.
Kubota MS 105 (great tractor)
Zetor 6320 (great price)
JD 4500 pound for pound the world champ

where i work we use a
jd 1640 scraper tractor
jd 6620 for the keenan feeder wagon and general tractor
jd 6830 as main tractor which does everything
jd 3015 telehandler
jcb 536 telehandler
jd 6310 which works the straw chopper

and then back home on our small farm we use
zetor 7045 as a main tractor
fordson dexta as yard tractor and a bit of haybob work
massey 690 turbo as our main main tractor

so i have driven a fair few tractors

Maybe its time to revive some old threads:

Right now i do some hobby farming on my landlords hobby sheep farm, hauling bales, making hay. The loader i made in 2005 which was on the family farms 5245, i put on a 5718 after my brother took over the farm and traded it for a small loader.

The 5718 with loader does about 100hrs a year, for aforementioned farming as well as being the forklift at the workshop.

The 3011 is used for classic tractor rallies as well as any other task it can accomplish during dry weather ;)

I have a wee 35/45 that I love very much! ( is this possible/ normal/ legal?) Had her for years cos she'll go anywhere.
And then a 57/11 I got recently for running about on the roads as the 35 is so slow. Not that the 57 is really fast or anything but it's better for towing trailers cos of it's weight. The 1000 rpm PTO setting runs my log splitter faster too.

I own and operate two zetors on my farm
Zetor 8011 with new front end loader
Zetor 8045 recent purchase with front blade

I also use these as they belong to the family

Deutz 8006
Deutz 5206
New holland td60
New holland 80hp something with forklift

Then I drive these every day for my employer

Jd 6920s GPS guided
Jd 6230 fitted with computers to run salad harvester, GPS guided
Jd 6400 forklift fitted
Fiat 100-90
Fiat 8066 fitted with forklift
Case m100x custom spray rig with over bonnet tank and computer operated boom
Some really old fiat with mid mounted scuffler
Ford 3000
Mercedes Benz mb trac turbo 800

We have deutz 180.7 profiline, zetor11441 ,tw20 with 25 engion, mf165, and a zettelelmeyer zl1801 loader

here DIY come look at this page nobody been here in years we can have a disgustion on all the topics as some are fair old now

Bit of reading here ok, old posts ya see someone else from Ireland asked an American what is a bush hog? and got an answer.

Here here Brandy read the last post on this page big orn from 2005 there's an explanation for the name bush hog

haha it's like a hoover doesn't matter make it is they are all bush hog

see there too the lads family left Ireland i 1797 and they still of themselves as irish

did you read the one about the strange tractor i looked at vid on utube it's not a pretty looking thing anyway

It sure is not, and yet they said that there was one in Ireland, If there was better tyres on that tractor in the video there be some traction.

See the post someone was trying to poach members away to another forum, 6 months later he seem to lost his patience

see too a post about making silage and vacuum packaging it i think that it or else sucking out the air with a big vacuum cleaner

I read that not sure what's like, I have an old tractor magazine it's before bale wrappers were the norm a lad was baling silage and putting them into plastic bags and sucking out the air with a hoover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back