• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 9540 hydraulic problems

mikki

Level 2
First name
Mikael
Hi guys.
I'm really at a loss here. My 9540 overheated the hydraulics last year and burned out the sealings in the main hydraulic lift cylinder.

1 month ago I changed the main hydraulic distributor along with the safety valve, I replaced the hydraulic pump for the gear shift and the the pump for the main hydraulics( with a 60 liter pump) along with its safety valve . All filters and of course the oil.

What was wrong in the beginning was that the shaft controlling the original main two hydraulic outlets got loos from the distributor leaving it half in open for one of the external outlets.

When the tractor runs now you can easily hear the pump being under constant pressure and when the main two outlets are put in "float" position one of the outlets gives a little pressure, if I put the lever in "lock" potion nothing happens.

I also noticed when changing the pumps that the main gear in the gear shaft that runs the pumps could be slided back and forth about 5 mm and it was not firm around the axle it could be turned a little bit or about 1-2 mm.

It just heats up really fast and the hoses from the pump to the loader and hydraulic system seems to be very stiff when its running. I tried disconnecting the hydraulic distributor for the loader and the external hydraulic outlets on the rear but no change.

I'm sorry this is almost a whole paper, I just wanted to give you guys as much info on the matter as possible.

Can any one help me with this problem, I'm nearing haying season and I'm getting worried :( .

Hai mikael,i'm asking for your favour,i have a jd 2700(zetor 8540)same as zetor 9540,the clutch disc is damaged,due to unavailability of parts i plan to bond the same,the ovarall diameter is 325mm,now i dont know the thickness size,i will appriciate for any information.

The hose runs from the pump to the loader distributer. Then it goes from the loader distributer to the main distrubuter of the hydraulics. I connected it the same way it was . I have been wondering if the 60L pump is to big for this system but I feel that its unlikely??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back