• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Super,Proxima,Major or what???

A choice between Valtra A series and Zetor 41 WOULD BE VERY EASY FOR ME! Zetor offcourse! You got lots of heavier built tractor and you can do 30% more work in a day what you can do with Valtra A series tractor.

Real man = Zetor man

Or what do you think folks?

Woodbeef
Are you sure you are talking about an "A" series and not a "B" (Brasil) series tractor? I do not remember the pricing but I think the "A" series down here is much more then what you show.(in = greenbacks) How is that equiped?. The "B" series is about the same as the Super so I could see it being less then the Forterra. (9741)
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman :):)
PS: What is the PTO hp of the A95 I could not find it on there site?

Woodbeef,

the prices i mentioned for both models, were list prices in basic editions of both tractors.
So, that is 12/12 transmission for the Valtra, and 24/18 with three step powershift, and electropneumatic controls of 4wd, diff lock and PTO for the Zetor .. ???

Markku:

Whoa... that's a dangerous statement.. it might be the beginning of a "colour war"...
....anyway Valtra would win this any time because they have the options of 6 or more tractor colours... ;) ;)

Popeye
Thanks for the links, I had looked there but did not see the PTO hp ratings, only engine. What are the models that are built in Brasil. I thought they were called "B' series but I could be wrong.
Happy Tractoring
PS: How is the A95 set up?

Hey Chipperman,

The B900 would be around $38,000 or so. A-Finland,B-Brazil.

Hey Markku,

Yes if you mean an A Series vs a Forterra,I'd agree. But an A Series vs a Super,I'd take the Valtra.

hey Doc,

That would be an A Series with mfd,cab,air,12/12 etc.......

I dont know.....

It doesnt matter what colour tractor is........

Except it must be original Zetor red! Or maybe green, but I dont mean Deutz, Belarus or green painted Valtra.

Anyway, good spring for everybody in this forum. Here is about 15 cm snow, but summer is coming and after a mounth we are going to start our works on the fields (earliest).

I think I will be here back at next winter.......

Markku,

I have just started ploughing this afternoon.

I need to get the haying field reseeded coming week, because i will be visiting family in Canada within 2 weeks.

I will stay there for a month, partially holiday and partially working for my uncle. If it seems to work out between us, i might get some paperwork done so that i can work there whole summer....

My uncle is in Ontario, he says planting starts in the 1st week of may... over here, we have beautiful planting weather.

Woodbeef
I did some research and here in the USA the A series is definitely more the 9741 Foterra by a few thousand. Even in it's most basic form. I guess up north the dealers are paying lot less for Valtra's or the Zetor dealers are pay a lot more then they are here. What is the current exchange rate?
Happy Tractoring

hey Chipperman,

The distributor up here has been a bit pricey since Motokov's departure. When the new Forterras first came out a 10741 was at $68,000 CDN which was way over priced. A loaded Deutz Agrotron 90 was only $66,000. Last fall the 10741 was down to a more believable $56,000 CDN.

The frostback has been in the .75 range since the Iraq invasion. I think yesterday it was in the mid 76s,or around one greenback to 1.32 frostbacks.

I have a dream...

If I sometimes would have time enought I would make a trip to New Zealand. And if I have lots of time I would go to Canadian too. But It seemes that I make my trip to Germany, Poland or Neatherlands next winter Im going to look for some machines for our farm.

Hey, why dont you come around at my home too !!
I know some local guys that have lots of old machinery around.

I will be in Canada within 2 weeks, maybe i'll stay all summer, because economy and employment is low over here...

In winter i'll be back i hope.

Well lets see...

Iwe been thinking that I come with my own car via Sweden and Denmark... Then I have opportunity drive where I want, but If I come with plane then I am usually busy......

I should find a decent muck spreader about 18m^3 or 16 tonnes. Like a Strautman, Bergman or Tebbe. Here you can buy only a new one and it is like buying diamonds for ex- girlfriend...........

well guys, we are now the owners of a 2001 Zetor 5341 4wd tractor, 30k, shuttle, Bomford loader and lots more! Lokks like it will be a good tractor for us. Thanks to everyone at Zetorworld for their advice :))

Regards,
Phil (England)

Congrats Phil,

I hope it's lucky for you!

How were my price estimates - was I close?

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back