• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

New Forterra

if he keeps getting the beeping noise, he is misusing the tractor, jut use either the powershuttle lever or the clutch button and there is no problem taking off, the beeping comes on if you are using the clutchpedal at high revs fr over 20 sec. its not a problem just learn to disconnect your left foot and keep it in the floor. the dpf in the old ones is often replaced with a service filter or just smashed out the internals of the filter. the new ones with adblue has active regeneration wich is a much more reliable system. im getting my new one from the factory at oct 24.

its not a problem just learn to disconnect your left foot and keep it in the floor.

Yes it will be like driving an automatic car and I'm looking forward to have it for hedge cutting, all the F/R changing that has to be clutched before now just power shuttle. can the glass hatch in the roof be opened or is it fixed?

the hatch does not open. not on the one ive ordered but ive seen crystal with this hatch open,but they have a slightly different roof.
its a big advantage with the powershuttle on zetors that you can just lift the lever to declutch you dont have to put it in neutral like almost any other brand.

its a big advantage with the powershuttle on zetors that you can just lift the lever to declutch

So a driving lesson then: your on the road coming up to a T junction, you are turning right you can see theres nothing coming so you don't have to stop. you slow down take foot off the throttle, as about to turn out on to the road a car comes and you have to stop. do you a) press the clutch pedal, b) lift the power shuttle lever, c) press the button on the gear stick?

its a big advantage with the powershuttle on zetors that you can just lift the lever to declutch

So a driving lesson then: your on the road coming up to a T junction, you are turning right you can see theres nothing coming so you don't have to stop. you slow down take foot off the throttle, as about to turn out on to the road a car comes and you have to stop. do you a) press the clutch pedal, b) lift the power shuttle lever, c) press the button on the gear stick?

either b or c. c if you have to downshift to get going again.

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

now will be a change to not hit the clutch pedal first. how does the button for the pto on the mudguard work it only stay while its pressed they do not turn it off when its running

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

now will be a change to not hit the clutch pedal first. how does the button for the pto on the mudguard work it only stay while its pressed they do not turn it off when its running
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]
it rotates the pto as long as its pressed. it does not stop a running pto.

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]
it rotates the pto as long as its pressed. it does not stop a running pto.
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]
So I read in the manual that the pto can be turned off by lifting the 3pl arms up high and turns on again by lowering them, so if you were using a slurry spreader for example when its full I can press the button on the mudguard and lift the arms up to the top and knock off the pto from outside the tractor. am I correct?

Learn something every day never though of using the f/r lever to change gear got rid of last Zetor cause the tractor would not engange gear quick enough so and dealer tried every thing .on the cab front the cab we found used to rock like a noddy dog on the road so may be they change something in that department .

I was back at Zetor 's HQ in Ireland today and they were after getting in a shipment of new tractors so no shortage of new Zetors now but they were all only Proxima, different models 80, 100, and 120 with ad blue and front linkage according to the bloke unloading them they are now the best seller for them at the moment. Maybe this model will keep them a float as sales dive for the bigger ones?

Jorgen, did you say no EGR on the Tier4 engine ?

So I own a HSX 140 a month now and she's fine tractor, getting used to not putting my foot on the clutch pedal at all. Have even started to teach the wife how to drive it too.

Thanks to Zetor Ireland for the goodie bag for Christmas. My wife even found something fancy in it too.

First day I worked the my hedgecutter on the HSX, it was well able for it anyway, and so after a long day it was great to not have to be clutching at all time,

I don't know why a hedge cutter contractor sold his HSX after only 1 year saying it was not suitable for hedge cutting.

I think its a lovely tractor for the job. and so easy with the power shuttle and power shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back