• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hydraulic pump worn on 106 41

• Thread starter whm from france
  • Start date
W

whm from france

hello I need some help

This afternoon our zetor was lifting the plough worse and worse, and then not at all any more

the mecanic came, checked the hydraulic pump, it isn't giving any pressure any more

He will put a new one but we have to wait for the pump (might be it has to come from far ???)

Is it usuel that a pump is worn out in so many hours (2000 houres)
we change oilfilters every 200 houres.

Are all the hydraulic pumps the same on the forterra 106 41 or have they changed them, because our zetor is from 1999, when we ask for a hydraulic oilfilter for a 10641 they always give us the wrong one, so that has changed since they make 106 41

I ask you that because I wouldn't like to wait for a week for the pump and then see that it's not the good one.

Well the zetor is doing well, but seems to were out quickly, (after one year they had to change the hole oil pump of the engine including the carter (the front part of the engine )

We think this tractor has been a demo tractor for france, the first one to be sold here and the onlyone before the big financial problems of 2000

I hope you can tell me some more about the hydraulic pump

best regards from france

Sound weard! hydraulic pump wear 2000 hours...... I think you should be tough end require new pump for quarantee!

I change ur1 series pump in 4000 hours and then you can hardly notice it is loosing preussure.

Could the problem be in valves or pipes.........

Hey do you use the 70 liter p/m pump ????

I have heard of a similar problem. Two pumps worn out, then the dealer mounted a 70 liter pump of a different brand. Same problem.

At last they mounted a 60 liter/m. pump and the tractor is still going fine.

It has probably something to do with the spool valve system in the tractor, it gives too much backpressure so the pump has to pump the oil flow at too much pressure through the return line, even when you dont use any hydraulics...

thanks for your help

the pump type is UC 25 . 02 V
make JIHOSTRO

I would like to know wath you meen by the spool valve system RENZE ? We had some electrical problems as well, can it have anything to do with the pump wearing quickly ?

We also think all the back under the cab is getting really very hot (you couldn't put your hand on it after a long day working, it as always been like that but seemed strange when we just got the tractor.

The mecanic checked the pressure jus on the pump, it can only be the pump

Probably we will get the pump tomorrow,

do you guys think we will get the same problem again

regards from france

If the hydraulic circuit is running hot (over 60 to 80 degrees I am sure you will have problems again :(

What is oil capasity in your 10641 and does it have oil cooler?

What is the size of external hydraulic valve block? 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch? 70 litres pump need 172 inch valves and lines. It is common that factory built tractor with too small hydraulic components (read Italian tractors, but if Zetor do that!!!!!).

P.S. If the oil is too hot, It can be noticed some problems in the transmission sooner or later :`(

WMF, sorry i dont know the pump type, if it's 60 or 70 liter/minute.

But, the overheating, now i am 100% sure that your pump is the problem.

With too much oil flow pressed through the control valves all day, the system will overheat and eventually wear out your pump.

You need to fit the 60 liter p/m pump. Or get high-flow spool valves. Maybe an oil cooler could help ?????

I think you're right
it is a 70 L pump, I had a look in the instruction book, they also write about 60 and 70 L pumps.

If I would have known that before it would have been better, they came yesterday morning to fit the new pump

We will see what there will happen !!!

The old pump was really cleary worn, we've seen it once opened the old pump, (really worn worn )

Thanks, you've a good site

Well maybe you could install an oil cooler.

Best place to do this, is in the line that goes to the filter as well.

That might be really a good idee, I will see, but I think there's not much place for an other radiator, as there are alreaddy 3 radiators, together,
But I willl see !!!

Wouldn't it be possible to make some lists of problems and rparations, solutions, for each type of trator on your site,

so that when I've such a kind of problem I just click on "ZETOR FORTERRA" and then see if that's a commun problem, and what I can do, ???
Every body could tell about how they repaired there tractor, and so would be kept in the pocked

Well it is already great like this, good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back