• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

No Can Signal HSX

pjp63emailcom

Level 1
First name
Phil
"No Can Signal"..Anyone know why this fault is displayed, my HSX came to a stop shortly after this flashed up and would do nothing at all not even start, but flashed up all dashboard lights, after half hour or so it resolved by itself after random dashboard flashing, will not use again untill this is resolved as too great a risk of being immovable in the wrong place.

Starting to lose confidence in the electronics.

sounds like a wire rub.

Its time to call in a serviceman with knowledge of the CAN system. Its quite easy when you know what you are doing (but i never bothered with the electronics, i stuck with mechanical design)

I hear you Renze, service man coming today, as you say need to know what to look for.

Not to much electronics on HSX but still frustrating when faulty, they are by nature unpredictable..

I hear you Renze, service man coming today, as you say need to know what to look for.

Not to much electronics on HSX but still frustrating when faulty, they are by nature unpredictable..

my hsx has this on rare occasions, but everything works exept the symbols for the multiplier and hi lo gear and forward and reveres is gone. the tractor works as normal both the shuttle and multipliers work as normal.

Update. Zetor engineers called 2 of them with laptop, took dashboard apart found loose connection, put back together reset a few things and presto now working fine.
Very impressed with their resolve to find and fix the problem which took a while to locate, would have been very difficult without their knowledge....

People standing behind it, are more important than the product they sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back