• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

New Forterra HSX part 2

diyfarmer

Level 2
First name
diy farmer
Well the day came and on the back on a big truck was my new beast Zetor Forterra 140 HSX and she's some fine beauty.

What's the story with shape of the diesel tank? I was out spreading muck and sh*t coming off the wheels and is landing on the ledge that's on the tank, its like they have left a gap for an ad blue tank or is for loader brackets?

Well how is the machine going one thing they did right about the diesel tank is s they moved the filling point further away from the cab so less chance of diesel splashing on cab especially the rubber for holding in the glass

yes that is true, the filler sticking out further helps filling greatly. the new tractor is going good, sorting out getting the mirrors in the right place and the seat and the steering wheel.

well used to not putting my foot on the clutch pedal but there is still some things on it to find out about it?

What's the story with shape of the diesel tank? its like they have left a gap for an ad blue tank or is for loader brackets?

I can now answer my own question, the shape on the diesel tank is left for a chest valve when the tractor is fitted with a loader and brackets are up against the tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back