• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

NEED A NEW TRACTOR

abby

Level 2
First name
DNR
HI,AM CONSIDERING PURCHASE OF A NEW 3341 OR 4341.WOULD BE DOING A FAIR AMOUNT OF LOADER WORK BUT MOSTLY MOWING/RAKING/DISKING/ AND MOVING HAY.
WILL THE SMALLER 3 CYLINDER ENGINE HOLD UP?IS IT AS GOOD AS THE LOCAL DEALER CLAIMS?ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE 3341 LUGGING OR STALLING.THEY SEEM LIKE A REALY STRONGLY BUILT TRACTOR.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.
LOOKING FOR A NEW TRACTOR IN SOUTH TEXAS.

Hey, you forgot your CapsLock !!!

anyways, a 3341 will do o.k. as long as you can buy them new.
You can turn them fuel pumps open from 45 to 55 hp without excessive smoke. We have a 5245 with teh same engine, no problems in the field, cultivating, plouging or subsoiling. Just in transport work, the step from 4 to 5 is too big.

the new Proxima is out, with a 5441 three cylinder turbo, 60 hp, with a torque backup of 30%.
It also has a 12/12 shuttle reverser transmision, which has better spread gear ratios

We have also 5245. That 3-cyl engine is really good. Torgue in that engine is something between perfect and heavenly... Maybe one of the best engine build by zetor ever...

well the absolute torque backup in %, is not extreme, but the engine picks up smoothly from under 1000 rpm...

You are getting accurate good info here. I bought a 4341 1/04 & love it!! Get the passenger seat & take a little sidekick along.

Hi.

You could go in for the Zetor 4922. Its a cool 50 h.p Tractor (3 Cylinders), with great features. Very low on price as well.

Let me know for further details

Regards
Rajiv K. Ahuja - Bombay, India
espee@vsnl.com

Hey, you forgot your CapsLock !!!

anyways, a 3341 will do o.k. as long as you can buy them new.
You can turn them fuel pumps open from 45 to 55 hp without excessive smoke. We have a 5245 with teh same engine, no problems in the field, cultivating, plouging or subsoiling. Just in transport work, the step from 4 to 5 is too big.

the new Proxima is out, with a 5441 three cylinder turbo, 60 hp, with a torque backup of 30%.
It also has a 12/12 shuttle reverser transmision, which has better spread gear ratios

Renze
I have seen your reference to the 5441 a few times. To the best of my knowledge it does not and will not exist. I believe I never said that it would and I know I have mentioned at least once that I do not think Zetor is not going to build it. I can tell you for sure that regardless they are not building any 3 cylinder "Proxima engines" in the foreseeable future. Let me know if you know something different.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back