• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Banter - just for fun

i got it ploughed last week and i hoping to do the rest myself with the 12145 but the weather is against me

Good luck now with the tilling :cool: you'll be flat to the mat for the next few days.

I suggested that in the past put got no hop. Drink lots of beer now and flow away for the night.

looks like your right i thought it might get some other people involved on other forums there are some sections where people interact with one another just for fun,
seems on here it's a serious forum

You didnt read the sticky posts didnt you ??

This is a technical forum where people can look up technical questions (we get tired of answering them over and over again)
For more informal conversations (chat) we have the Zetorworld.com forum on Facebook group.

This is a technical forum where people can look up technical questions (we get tired of answering them over and over again)
For more informal conversations (chat) we have the Zetorworld.com forum on Facebook group.

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

Sorry Renze I'll stick to only answering technical questions from now on.

looks like your right i thought it might get some other people involved on other forums there are some sections where people interact with one another just for fun,
seems on here it's a serious forum

i'm sorry to have got carried away with chat i'm not on facebook myself . i did not mean to disrespect this forum i have found it very valuable information and i'm in debted to jf850 and especially diy for their vast knowledge on zetor repairs. i will take a step back now as my 12145 is good now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back