• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Banter - just for fun

you_know_me_

Level 2
First name
Brandy legs
just a little banter for a change that everyone can get involved.

whats are the things you ever broken on your tractor? i not talking about breaking fingers in the clutch or that was worn out, i mean like when you where working and made a bad judgment.

and if you are shy or not want to get into trouble you can say , i know somebody who?

im sure everybody has broken something, i have spent so long the couple of weeks repairing stuff that was other peoples mess. it be just a bit of banter

i will start it so. i rang off a bleeding a screw on the injector pump flush with the top and diesel was pouring out when it was going.

i ran in the back of a van that stopped suddenly at traffic lights with my front loader

i know somebody who was trying to move a huge lump of a tree with their tractor put a chain around it and hooked it to the steering arm and as they reversed the arm was bending forward so much so that the front wheels ended up pointing at each other.

come on people don't be shy, DIY you say ye had over 20 zetors over the years i'm sure you broke things

Getting people to admit to breaking things might be harder than you think even if it was bad judgement for a bit of banter.

But I never really broke too much tip a few posts etc. I did have a finger break in a clutch on a 8045 very scary up on the end of a silage pit. A straight hitch snapped with a full silage trailer dropped on the road and I have a back window break on me, haven't been opened for years went to push it back and instead of the hinges opening back the glass turned and went in a billion pieces

And I know someone who and this definitely wasn't me forgot to close the quick attach on a loader going down the road front bucket fell off and he drove over it before he could stop

I just remembered I did broken something, I was driving on the road one day and I met a big truck and have to pull in and drove over a sign that said strawberries for sale, it was jammed under the front axle and I had no choice only stay going until I broken up into pieces.

looks like your right i thought it might get some other people involved on other forums there are some sections where people interact with one another just for fun,
seems on here it's a serious forum

You be better to stick to asking repair questions, but I like where you are coming from.

looks like your right not to worry i have lots to be getting on with i thought maybe somebody else mwight say hello

Oh I know and the gas thing is that probably 98% of the peop

Oh I know and the gas thing is that probably 98% of the people on here are sure to have at one time have a tip or something. I saw a driver while reversing a bale trailer locked too tight and hit the loader off the front of his house cracking the sitting room window.

I saw a lad driving a tractor/ loader carrying a big rock across a ploughed field but it must been too heavy for the loader and the boom snapped just in front of the locking pins and warped the loader when one side hit the ground.

haha i seen a lad pulling a bale trailer across a stubble field to collect bales when suddenly a wheel came off the trailer only the driver didn't notice and kept going for ages dragging it along

HAHAHA and on a similar thyme I saw a lad transporting a trailer full of feed, the axle split in the middle and the wheel got jammed up into the ribs of the trailer in the middle of a bust town and move one inch.

HAHAHA and on a similar thyme I saw a lad transporting a trailer full of feed, the axle split in the middle and the wheel got jammed up into the ribs of the trailer in the middle of a bust town and move one inch. and spilling most of his ration

i saw a tractor stopped on the side of the road he had been drawing slurry to a farm and forgot to unplug the suction pipe before leaving the tank and went down the road dragging it along even going through a town

That seems to be a recurring incident, I saw a young lad do the too, he must have gone nearly 2miles when I saw him.

did you see the video of slurry spreader that turned over and lost the load somewhere in co limerick

I don't think you should name the tanker cause you frighten someone, but big tall wheels and a narrow wheelbase. I wonder how much the fire brigade cost to clean up the mess.

a grand? would insurance cover that ?

I'm not sure, I don't know what cover you would have for spilling sh**e all over the main Street of a town

But it's not the only one see a tractor pulling waste from a water treatment plant had a bit of an accident too, now that would be stink very very stink.

i saw that on the paper the driver claimed a cyclist open the tap while at traffic lights and travelled a fair bit loosening s** waste

I remember it he claimed the cyclist was holding on to the tanker at the lights, but would someone stay that close to 5000 lts of sh**e out of a town.

i'm sure it's like any job you get used to it what about a knacker that must be lovely some days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back