• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

ZETOR TRACTOR 7745, 8045, 8540

rolam

Level 1
First name
ron
I.AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A TRACTOR ,THE USE OF THAT TRACTOR WILL BE TO REMOVE SNOW (SNOWBLOWER )AND TO SOMES FORESTRY WORK.A 7745 A 8045 AND A 8540 BEEN OFFER TO ME ,ALL ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND 4WD AND EQUIPED WHIT CAB ANB FRONT LOADER,MY QUESTION IS WHICH ONE WILL BE THE BEST CHOICE FOR THE WORK I PLANE TO DO ? I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT ZETOR TRACTOR .
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT,

THANK !

Hi

All are good tractors. My choice would be the 8540 as it is probably the newest and has the advantage of the 2 or 3 stage torque multiplier giving you extra gears. The 8045 also has a 2 stage but is older and not quite as manoeuvreable. I'm sure there will be some different opinions about this, so in the end it is going to be your decision !!

Good luck

Mike

And the 8540 has better cab and cab-heter. But i like the gearbox on old crystal better than on 8540. 8540 is better to change freom gear to gear but 8045 has better rewerse. 8540 runs to fast or to slow bacward.

Ewen if the 8540 is the newest i would have gone for the 7745. i have previously owned a 7745 and it was a very good tractor for snowclearing and forestry work. it has a robust construction and is ligther and more manouverable than the other two tractors. thea are also very good tractors but i think the 8045 is a litttle bit old fashioned compared to the other two. and its not thath big a leap from 77 hp to 82 . also the Z 7701 engine is has a large torque backup. wich will give you the feeling of more than 77 hp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back