• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Zetor signs OEM agreement with Alo

1694117329582.png

Zetor will deliver Alo front loaders as Zetor system front loaders, instead of Trac-lift (Humpolec) which has been connected with Zetor ever since the 70's.

The Trac-lift models range from 50 to 120hp tractor classes, so i suppose for an upcoming Forterra HD or Maxterra large frame tractors with increased tractor weight, the Trac-lift 320 and 360 models are too lightly built... But the deal might as well have an economical or marketingtechnical reason...

Trac-lift once worked on a 420 model but it disappeared as quickly from their website as it came...

I just hope they can offer loaders to compete prices.
Trima /l cost about 3500euro more than Trac Lift in the 260 size.
I have been using loaders since early 90`s, For the most Trima/l and i can not see the reason why Zetor go from Trac Lift to l.
I do exactly the same job With my trac lift as i did With l but for the half price...

the reason they switch to l is because the Humpolec Company is very difficult to deal With when it comes to warranty issues regarding their Products. the Norwegian importer also offered track lift loaders on the Deutz Fahr tractors they also sell. but has now started offering Stoll instead because of of difficult dealings With Track lift Company. I think trac lift is a good loader but its not perfekt the SLI series is much better then the old SL but there is some Things that could have been much better. the soft drive is not good, u must choose either SMS or EURO you cant get a combination frame With both systems. the lift Power is bad in the high position and i think the bucket linkage could be better. But i think the subframe and coupling to the tractor is genious and very easy to use. taking loader off tractor is done in 2 minutes. and re attaching is wery easy, it just slides into Place, Connect hoses, and click the support legs into Place.

But for a farmer it dosent matter at all!
For a Zetor Major or Proxima you dont want to use 10000euro on a loader.

But for a farmer it dosent matter at all!
For a Zetor Major or Proxima you dont want to use 10000euro on a loader.

i would think that when zetor buys l laoders i large kvantities and factory fit them they vill be significantly cheaper than if you buy one and have it retrofitted or fitted by dealer. and the loader fitted to the major is a l loader and its a cheep produkt, no bushings in svivel Points etc thats the major loader. for other loaders for proxima,forterra etc it might be a bit more expensive but i dont think it will be much more expensive. if zetor looses Money because track lift wont pay out in warranty cases.the Money is better spent on another brand.

I am anyway sure that Trac Lift is a better choise than a cheap Chineese-welded l loader for Major/Proxima tractors.

I am anyway sure that Trac Lift is a better choise than a cheap Chineese-welded l loader for Major/Proxima tractors.

TRAC LIFT Does not have a loader that fit the major in its programme. thats why they have bought this loader from l. I dont think they make loader arms in China, buckets and Tools are made in China. If TRAC LIFT had an interest in staying on as supplyer for zetor they would have dealt With he warranty issues in a good way. But when they dont, too bad for them, Zetor takes a step up to l Wich i think will be a positive thing for zetor sales, all over.

Interesting points you bring in, guys !

Anyways, trac-lift still has the 120 model which was fitted to the 5211 and 3320. Light enough for a Major.

Anyways, if you see how cheap bushings are from an industrial supplier, its just a waste of money to buy a loader without bushings. A full set is less than 100 euro but after 1000 hrs you can replace the bushings instead of the entire loader.

I guess this is just a price thing, Alo sells a chinese made loader cheaper than the Czechs at Humpolec, because the Czechs dont want to lower their standards... Anyways, the Major as a whole is lowering your standards, compared to the classic UR1 Major...

I think i know the reason why they changed:

Just saw a video of the Alo electronic controls on a new Proxima: Humpolecs main customer is Fendt, which operates the loaders through Fendt electronics and the Vario terminal. Therefor they have no intention to develop proportional electronic joystick controls for their range of loaders because only Zetor would want it. At Alo they sell loaders all over the world and are able to supply a turnkey solution.

Very simple economy of scales. Humpolec isnt better or lesser than Alo, they just cant justify the development of these components which only Zetor would buy, or perhaps a part of the agreement with Fendt prohibits them...

Zetor Poland introduced cheap ZM series loaders under Zetor System brand based on a signed agreement with Metal-Fach Sokolka. They are the same as Metal-Fach T229, T229/1 and T241 loaders. The ZL, ZL and ZQ loaders from l will remain on offer.

67505863_2371163719665781_894568694787604480_o.jpg

54525966_2128145427300946_2087940789798699008_o.jpg

Its the way the exhaust exits that causes the loader to be where it is when the first of these Forterra came out with that exhaust a good number of farmers switch brand this new setup will finish what ever tractor loader sale that they were doing wonder can one check the engine for oil as the loader bracket looks to be directly in line with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back