• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Zetor photo competition

Zetor are running a photo competition to celebrate 20 years of the Forterra, it is open to anyone anywhere, till 5th of May. So if you have a 1998 9641 up to a 140HSX/HD/150, get your camera out and send it to Zetor on Facebook messenger

Attachments

• zetor_news_placeholder.jpg
    zetor_news_placeholder.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 30
No you can't you will have to wait till August/ September there will be a celebration for 50 years of Crystal, then you can have it all to yourself.

i will do that so
i was at the zetor party in offaly must be 2 years ago was great show but no main dealer had a stand with new ones

Ha I was there too, didn't bring a tractor to it though bit far away. There was fine selection of Zetors. I took lots of photos on my phone all them and especially people getting stuck in the mud.

ha ha yes the mud was a problem no we parked up the town the zetors must been in early and messed up the field we were going to bring the dog to show but the kids couldn't talk on their own so i had enough to mind them
did you see 14245 at it that was a nice clean one excuse the pun

Yes and did you see 12145 with the hedge cutter and 12045 with the keltec cab?

First they were black with padding on the inside roof, best with it was the sliding side windows and the top part of the lower window at the back.

Looking at some of the entries they got on Facebook, there seems to be a few people that don't know the difference between a Forterra and any other model of Zetor .

No you can't you will have to wait till August/ September there will be a celebration for 50 years of Crystal, then you can have it all to yourself.

Thats probably when they introduce Crystal HD "in the 2nd half of 2018"

Thats probably when they introduce Crystal HD "in the 2nd half of 2018"

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]
So they say on the Zetor CZ on FB. a 200hp Crystal

I see the shortlist is up on FB. Not what you would call action photos picked, but wait now and you'll see the winner be one taken from a drone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back