• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 5211 wiring diagram

You may give out an email address if you want me to send you a diagram.

If you don't mind, could you please send the wiring diagram to me as well. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's the diagram for you on email. That's a tidy little tractor, looks like been sitting out in the weather for a while alright. I say to change the diesel in the tank and put new filters too and bleed it up and maybe a new battery and she probably fire up into action again.

You may give out an email address if you want me to send you a diagram.
Hello would you still have the 5211 cab wiring schematics? My email is Edit: deleted by admin. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont post your email open on internet - its only good for spamers. ;)
We have a privat message system in this forum you can use safe for privat conversations.

What cab do your Zetor have? BK 6011 or BK 7011 ? There will be a type plate at your cabin you can see that. Or just post a picture of yor tractor so we can see what type of cabin you have. :)
Then the right wiring diagram will be no problem...

Please dont post your email open on internet - its only good for spamers. ;)
We have a privat message system in this forum you can use safe for privat conversations.

What cab do your Zetor have? BK 6011 or BK 7011 ? There will be a type plate at your cabin you can see that. Or just post a picture of yor tractor so we can see what type of cabin you have. :)
Then the right wiring diagram will be no problem...

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpeg
    IMG_2452.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 111
It has the two cab spotlights in the front and the air filters for the cab heater.

I understand it so you searching for cab wiring diagram...

Take a look at this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back