• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Helping a friend make repairs - Zetor 5211

M6Scout

Level 2
First name
Bob

Machinery:
5211 2wd with loader
He has a 1980’s 5211 with allied loader, steering wanders slow to respond and right brake flops no resistance at all I see cable moving though

Thanks for allowing me to join I hope to own a Zetor tractor some day I really using his

1980’s 5211
impossible ;)
Zetor manufactured the 5011 from 1980 up to 1984 and the 5211 from 1984 up to 1995

right brake flops no resistance at all I see cable moving though
Do you mean the Bowden cable? So the handbrake?

steering wanders slow to respond
Is there enough oil on the power steering?
Is the correct oil on the power steering? (HLP 46 or in northern states better HLP 32?
Is there play in the ball joint heads?
Is there play in the rear mount of the power steering cylinder (fork)?
When was the cylinder last lubricated and with what and how much?

If necessary, check the clutch of the steering hydraulic pump (remove and check the tooth profile).

Hello folks I haven’t looked into any issues yet.
First concern ie rear arms won’t raise more than a foot, oil is full, front loader works fine & pto spins fine. Any suggestions would be be great.

Working mode P at your Zetormatic aktiv? Or M or D ?
P is for most use cases the best option.

Reaction speed lever on max and not min oder center eg.?

Make a photo from your hydraulic levers on reght site of your seat please.

If nothing helps - thats bad you have then to check your internal hydraulic valve and cylinder. Its not as easy for a novice without more help .

To all:
Thank you for the help , I figured it out. I removed the right fender used WD40 on the lever hinge points and it now goes up and down. Does anyone have the max height of lift from the ground up to center of the lift arm holes?

Thanks

Why do you not messure it on your tractor? ;)

The max height can be varius. Big tyres gives a higher height and smaller tyres a lower one. So its the best to messure it on your tractor for a exact result I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back