• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 3340 wiring diagram

tarrymittens

Level 2
First name
Colin Alderson
Hello,

Does anyone have a colour cab wiring diagram for a 1993 Zetor 3340?

I have a black and white one, but it is impossible to read the pin numbers on the booster relays in cab roof.

Thanks in advance for any info.

For 3340 there exists only the b/w one from the manual .
Colored ones it gives only up to Zetor 5211 to 7745 Turbo.

What part is not to read for you? Maybe I can help .

Hi,

Thanks for replying

All the numbers for the pins on the 3 Booster relays are unreadable so cannot tell which wires goes to which pins. Would a diagram for a 5245 be the same? I believe my 3340 was the first into the UK in 1993 and was basically a 5245 with different colours!

Ok, yes these 3 works like at a Zetor 5211 to 7745 Turbo for heating fans.

Do you have a wiring diagram for 5211 to 7745 Turbo?

Hello,

No I don’t have a wiring diagram for those models so if you can supply a link it would be appreciated. Thanks again

Hello Again,

I have tested the 3 booster relays in cab roof and all OK. I have also traced all the wiring in cab roof as per the wiring diagrams supplied and it seems OK. The problem I am having is that Fuse No. 10 in attached diagram keeps blowing when fans are switched on. When the fans or the ignition are not on I am getting 12V across the two terminals at fuse 10.

Tried disconnecting all relays but still get 12V across No.10 fuse pins. Don't know where the power is feeding from!

Attachments

• Zetor Fuse box.jpg
    Zetor Fuse box.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Back