• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

ursus 5414

utb550

Level 2
First name
utb550
I am new to the forum
i have been looking at buying a ursus 5414 tractor i was tolled it was based on a massey ferguson
the owner has told me that the front axcel is broken and that the tractor may need a second hand one.
does any one know where i can get one from as i want to find out prices so i can make a decision.
thanks

The breaking front axle bracket is a common problem with these tractors when equipped with a front loader.

In which country are you ?

i am in the uk eastsus***
i dont think the problem is a brocken bracket it is a proplem with the internal gear in the front axle which has cause the left or right front wheel to lock soiled
sorry for the confusion
thanks

These tractors didnt really have a reputation for build quality: they are based on a Massey, but made from cheap iron. I havent driven one myself, but my brother wasnt impressed when he drove one, the multipower didnt function properly on a brand new one: Even though it might be an incidental failure, it doesnt leave a good impression to a potential buyer....

do you know what model of massey ferguson the ursus 4514 is based on.
i have also found that you can get part like gears for the front axle from india has any one ever brought any product from these sources.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back