• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

New URSUS C-3102, C-392 and URSUS Vigus Power 160 transmision prototype

zetorfanpl

Level 1
First name
zetorfanpl
On Agrotech Kielce they showed URSUS C-3102, C-392 based on Ursus H transmission

targi_agrotech_2015_w_kielcach_fot.61.jpg,800,600,optional_alttext

targi_agrotech_2015_w_kielcach_fot.62.jpg,800,600,optional_alttext

targi_agrotech_2015_w_kielcach_fot.63.jpg,800,600,optional_alttext

More you can see on Ursus-Salon fb https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ursus-Salon/159956820780040?fref=ts[/]

New URSUS Vigus Power 160 transmision prototype
for 100 - 160 HP tractors,
powershuttle, synchronized 4 gears, 4 powershift gears and 2 ranges - 32x32
Max speed 50 km/h

The Ursus H transmission is the old UR2 ? But this one has a mechanical shuttle reverser instead of one reverse range and two forward ranges ?

Ah, Hema is the Turkish Carraro...

http://www.hemaendustri.com.tr/UserFiles/Content/9a0cb14f6f014117908a1ed339204efc.pdf

These Ursus C-392 and C-3102 will compete with the Zetor Proxima then, i see a shuttle lever and three selections on the range selector lever, so this is the 12/12 version.

Why 90 and 100hp tractors with only 12 gears ? I would never buy one, at this power you need a splitter, or else you can better buy a used tractor for the money.

And by the way, is this Vigus 160 transmission a true Ursus development, or just how they name the ZF T-7140 ??

Yes they didannounce that they would develop a transmission with the university of Warsaw. The fact that they develop a conventional transmission means that they focus on the local market only, where the DSG zetor is working on, has international potential.

So, Valtra has outsourced the production of the Vsltra A series to Turkey, yet the Turks make a cast iron center section where the Valtra used to have a welded fuel tank/frame inbetween. This is just a Valtra license.

I think it is not a coincidence that a Zetor prototype is driving around in Brno right before Ursus is showing a transmission prototype on the Agrotech fair... This is part of a PR war ;)

This rear part kind of reminds me of my UR3 Zetor 9540?
Not me. From the outside its quite a different design. Rear axle as well as transmission, the transmission is much wider, and the rear axle has halfaxles flared towards the wheel flange like John Deere and Case Maxxum have. JD is one of the few brands that didnt have rear axle problems here in Europe, when 50kmh, cab suspension and axle suspension were introduced. All manufacturers had to beef up their axles because people would drive much faster over bumps when they didnt notice them anymore due to suspension.. Oh well, John Deere cracked the centers out of the rims instead ;)

Ursus announced a auction: Development of the spectral characteristics of the propulsion system of the tractor under real conditions and the program of bench durability tests for transmissions Synchromesh version 24x24 and 32x32 version of Power.
http://ursus.com.pl/Przetargi[/]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back