• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

NEW Ursus C-360 '2015

This engine cant be a Zetor license, Zetor has the exhaust on the injection pump side (right hand side, seen in driving direction)

Look at HMT. Their engine Based on URI has exhaust on the other side than injection pump. Maby they got Zetor engine technology by them

Hmt are 3011 4011 5911 and super 50 engines, heavily modified by AVL of Austria, an engineering firm similar to Ricardo. Also Zetor never built them with 118mm stroke. They relate as much the 6.7 Cummins and the 6.7 Iveco: both are based on the 6bt5.9 but after the joint venture ended, both manufacturers created a 6.7 liter version with different bore and stroke and a totally different emisdion system

Hello,

when i look at th homepage from sonalika, then i must say - the enging has parts that i can find similar on my Zetor ...

What should it cost - the new C 360 ?

when i look at th homepage from sonalika, then i must say - the enging has parts that i can find similar on my Zetor ...

The picture on the Sonalika homepage looks like a 4 cylinder UR1 engine, with the body for the air compressor cast onto the engine block. But the engine in that C-360 certainly looks different.

furthermore, Sonalika allways built a Ford license, HMT and Gujarat (??) built a Zetor license. Sonalika took over one of the manufacturers building a Super 50 under license, and their biggest engine indeed has a 105mm bore, alike the Super 50 engine.

Zetor could do this too, create a 100mm bored version of their engine... but they lack the production numbers to do this all new development right now. It would make more sense to just use a 3.1 liter 3 cylinder version of their engine.

On Agrotech Kielce they officialy presented C-360. 4 years warranty or 4000 mth. Price not know yet
037049_800.jpg,,,optional_alttext

Users who are viewing this thread

Back