• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Today i bought my zetor

dennis

Level 1
First name
dennis
???I am very curios how it will work it is a 8045 with a turbo its that right whit that number? Iam very exicte if i can make it running because the traktor has being in the rain for years well i cross my fingers and hope for the best . Best wishes from SWEDEN.

My 2011 has been in the rain for more than 10 years, pulled it a few meters, the brakes let go, pusched it in the highest gear and after a few meters it was running! so don't be affraid and give it a try!!

Thanks that give me some hope that shall be nice to try and start it but first i thought a im gone take the turbo off which is jammed and then losen the exhaustmanifold off to chek the valves and in case screw the cylindertop off ill see further how is seen and flush oilsystem trough and fuelsystem to thanks for support .

I don't know how they parked you're tractor there, I knew mine was parked there running because I parked it myself lot of years ago;) And they wouldn't sell it, and about a year ago they called me to take it away:)
Checking oil is always a good idea but the feul isn't a problem it will run on old diesel too.
And are you shoure the turbo is jammed? then i wouldn't try it, I don't know a lot about turbo's but i know that it needs oil and with it would be a pitty that it jammes you're motor too, maybe some other people can help you about that.
Lots of succes with you're new tractor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back