• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Proxima 2011

1694113598862.png

I didnt catch the latest news (have my job) but they really gave it the finishing touch !!

People kept complaining about the cheapish external hydraulics controls as if it was a pimple on a hot blonde... Its the first thing you notice when you hop into the cab: Its not finished.
With the new MITA hydraulics (the old Zetormatic is gone, replaced by a system with external lift rams and less slack on the top link mount) the controls in the cab are integrated very nicely, now its really FINISHED !

About TIER 3B compliance, i think Zetor is waiting for 2013 when it becomes mandatory in the sub 75hp engines as well, so they can change over entirely at that time, whilst using the flexibility scheme for 2012.
09/2012 is also the target for Motorpal to finish their own common rail system which is currently being tested on a Zetor engine...

I hope John Deere throws the Denso CR system away and uses the Motorpal too (they already use CZ turbochargers) because the Denso system is too fragile for off-road diesel, stored in tanks on the farm or construction site, where bacteria grow in the current B20 fuel with 20% biodiesel blend in...

Good Stuff on the Proxima. The Forterra needs a make over in the cab especially the spool valve levers otherwise it's not bad.

I guess they sort that out with the new Forterra 140 with 5 gears and powershuttle.. But the general feel of quality is determined by the first look in the cab: Over here, some farmers that used to buy Fendt 300 series start buying Zetor , because they want the durability but not the bells&whistles. those people are turned off by such an unfinished detail, even though its just a minor thing.

Dont know what Zetor does for TIEr 3B compliance, they can use the flexibility scheme, in which they can sell TIER3A engines while TIER3B is mandatory, 20% of what they have sold in the last 5 years. So that would only help them for a year or so, and then they'd had to put up TIER 3B engines for MY 2013 only... ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back