• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Prima frontloader....?

zetorthor

Level 2
First name
Thor
Good evening,

I have a 1995 model Zetor 5340 with a Prima front loader. A few days ago I was about to order some pallet lifting forks, but found out that the mounting brackets on my loader are rather rare, at lest no-one at the my local supplier had ever heard of the name Prima. Everyone had heard of Trima of course and we began to wonder if Prima could be just a replica of a Trima-loader, but later realized it's not. Anyway.... Does anyone know if this loader is (same age as my tractor I think) compatible with any of the more commom loaders such as Alo, Trima, Quicke etc?

Or do I need to order the pallet forks without mounting brackets and weld my own brackets?

Also, does anyone know where I can find general info on this Prima loader of mine? (I already tried google)

I think Prima frontloader is the same as the Trac-Lift frontloader. The Prima frontloaders where the sucsessor of the zetor orginal frontloaders wich also where manufactured by company Humpolec. Now its a part of the agrostroj phelrimov brand. And goes under the name of Trac- Lift. Here in norway the Prima loaders where sold by the importer of Zetor tractors Motokov norge A/S. I dont think there are so many of them around. if you want a easy coupler. the most convenient thing to do is to make a trima or lo/Quike copler frame fit your loader. It takes a bit of velding and stuff but in the end youll get a coupler thats easy to get tools for. Good Luck:)

Thanks for the fast reply...

I was looking at fitting a "Dalen" pallet-lifter along with their own coupling-frame, but if I have to mount a Trima or Alo coupling frame first in front of that one....hmm.
But thanks for the information, I'll update the thread when I have decided what to do...

just to clarify. i ment that you should remove the original tool frame on the loader and make a l or trima frame fit the loader. the weld trima fasteners to all your loader tools. thats the easy way :) i know meany who has done so on older loaders with direct mounted buckets like Lien loaders etc. are you from norway by the way ?

Then I'll do like you suggest; get hold of a Trima or Alo frame and replace it with the original one. Do you have any suggestion what sort I should go for, I mean is there any of them that is more suitable for the future than the other?

And yes; I'm from Norway too, Risr (srlandet) to be more specific...

Do you know the model number of this front loader ? I think old Humpolec loaders had their own quick connect, but the later ones all have "Euro coupling" a.k.a. the German standard.
If your loader isnt too old, you may be able to buy a complete Euro carrier for this loader.
If not, i have the dimensions of it, i built my own euro coupler to my loader, which came without it when i bought it.

Then I'll do like you suggest; get hold of a Trima or Alo frame and replace it with the original one. Do you have any suggestion what sort I should go for, I mean is there any of them that is more suitable for the future than the other?

And yes; I'm from Norway too, Risr (srlandet) to be more specific...

Da skal jeg skrive p norsk denne gangen. Det systemet som er d beste er d delte meniger om. Jeg har d som kalles For SMS eller trima kobling p min laster d synes jeg fungerer bra. ellers kan du jo montere et EURO feste men d er litt flere utfordringer sveise disse p redskap fordi at den er bredere i toppen enn i bunn. Det beste hadde vrt ftt tak i en EURO/SMS kombiramme. fordi da kan du koble alt av redskap uavhengig av merke. Det gamle L systemet anbefaler jeg ikke satse p da dette er p vei ut. Hvis du lurer p noe angende PRIMA lasteren kan d vre lurt ringe HCP norge i drammen. Spr etter OLA BVOLDEN han tror jeg nok kan svare deg p spm om PRIMA lastere.

RENZE hope you will forgive that i answered this in norwegian but i didint know all the words in english. :)

Thanks for all the replies so far...I'll give them a call at HCP Norway tomorrow then... I believe my loader is from 94 or 95. As it looks like now, I'll try to get hold of a SMS-coupling or perhaps a combined one....

RENZE hope you will forgive that i answered this in norwegian but i didint know all the words in english. :)
I didnt know all the words in Norwegian either :p
But seriously, of Swedish i can get enough to know whats being written, but Norwegian is just a little more difficult.. But when you guys start talking, i really dont get a thing of it ;)

I know you said, there are different opinions about whats the best system, SMS or Trima. You are happy with the SMS standard on your loader. Combined SMS/Euro would be a good choice as it is brand independent. And HC Pedersen sold them in Scandinavia...

All that without google translate, how did i do ? ;)

My god Renze i think you are half norwegian :) you got the essence of the message dead on :) impressive. :)

Our languages are from the same "Germanic" family. French, Spanish, Italian are of the "Romanic" family, Eastern european languages are of the Slavic family, and i think Russian and Finnish are of another family... Within the same language family one can recognise certain patterns ;)

Renze,

There is difference between russian lanquage and finnish lanquage.

Oh.. What it is?

Its that you dont need to learn finnish, because you certainly dont want to know what finns are speaking ;)

Markku,

Do finns take it as an insult when they are compared to Russians then ?? I do understand the word perkele :eek: ;)

p.s. do you understand Hungarian ? Despite that they speak Russian in miles inbetween, Hungarian and Finnish language are related according to wikipedia...

Well then....

... If you understand meaning of the work perkele, you understand 50% what finnish men are speaking. Few words more and you understand 80% what they are speaking ;)

And you still wonder why it isnt important to understand finnish language ;) Only the rest 20% of the speak has deeper meaning :)

Well, i dont understand russian or hungarian, but estonian language i understand a bit. My grandmother was from western part of finland and i did understand many swedish words before i started studying it, because she was speaking half swedish and half finnish ;)

its allways good to develop your general knowledge ;)

Hi I have a 1994 Prima frontloader on my 1977 6748. I made a SMS which fits the orignial Prima. Works perfect. And if you wanna come take a look Thor, I live in Arendal. You simply need a thick-walled 60mm steeltube, and a day of welding. Then I can still use the Prima and a SMS.

Eller for si det p godt norsk, man trenger et 60 millimeter stlrr som man setter mellom de verste Prima-festene, med tynnere innstikk i endene som passer i Primafestene. Slik at man bruker Bde Prima-hurtigkoblingen, som egentlig er genial, og SMS festet samtidig., s har jeg brukt et annet rr p de nederste festne, og flattjern mellom disse for lage boltfester til SMS-festet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back