• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Trac-Lift frontloaders taken over by Agrostroj Pelhrimov ??

i hadnt checked the Agrostroj Pelhrimov website for some months so i did. I saw that it was under reconstruction, and that a Trac-lift logo was showed on the site. Did these companies join forces ?

1694109811068.png

I think its a great idea for them to join forces on the export markets. They both produce exceptional value for money, but just lack the proper dealer support. With 1 product name, marketing cost is cut in half...

I just think that Agrostroj Pelhrimov should change their trade name a bit, to make it pronouncable by foreigners ;)

I think that the Trac-Lift loaders have always been manufactured by Agrostroj and were branded Trac-Lift for marketing purposes to overcome the negative of image in some markets of the Agrostroj brand.

The joint-stock company Humpoleck strojrny Humpolec is a traditional producer of the front loaders and the hydraulic systems. Nowadays it has 290 employees. At first place is the company interested in producing the front loaders series FL "Trac-Lift" and in cooperation with foreign above all German companies.

If you have any requests or questions regarding to our company, please do not hesitate to contact our commercial department. They will give you requested advices and informations with a will.

This is what they say at their own website nothing about agrostroj.

Brengunner, in the old days of communism, most if not all agricultural companies were under the "Agrozet" company, and marketed by Motokov export agency.
After the velvet revolution, they were technically and financially independent. However i now see a link on the Agrostroj website.

About the negative image of the Agrosroj brand, Zetor suffered the same problems in the days that the cold war was at its peak... it had to to with political sentiments, not with the product itself...

If the Agrostroj name gives people a bad taste, it is because Western europeans can not pronounce it without excercise. Not because there is something wrong with the product.

I agree, over here a "RUR spreader" is synonymous for a wide spread chicken litter and compost spreader, because Agrostroj invented the concept and their first model was the RUR 50.

Trac-Lift is a trade name used by the Humpolec company. They chose so, because trac-lift is a name that can be used worldwide.
They also build the Fendt frontloaders. But that is a factory secret, the area where the loaders are painted Fendt green, taking pictures is highly forbidden !! (yet i have seen some illegally taken pictures )

That is not true Renze. When we was in zetor factory last october we also was in the Humpolec and agrostroj pelhrimov factory. They told us, and showed us the production of Trac-lift and Fendt loaders. It was no problem to take pictures in the factory. They also produse implements for kverneland group and krone in agrostroj pelhrimov.
I have some pictures from the factory.
Thy also produce brake parts for volvo trucks and cars.I dont remember exactly what they said, but i mean that humpolec is taken over by agrostroj

Then i assume, they know they cant keep it a secret, so they allow photos. Our dealer has been there 2 or 3 years ago, back at that time, taking photos was forbidden.

3 years ago or something, it was here too a "world secret" that thay made front loader for fendt. I heard that from fendt dealer ;)

"About the negative image of the Agrosroj brand, Zetor suffered the same problems in the days that the cold war was at its peak... it had to to with political sentiments, not with the product itself..." - I think Zetor also suffered at that time because very little of what their product earned was invested in Zetor - they had the brilliant concept and ideas but were working on a shoestring while the "big dinner" men from Prague grew fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back