• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Need wiring diagram or workshop manual

mbackc

Level 1
First name
Michael Back
Hello.

I have a Zetor 7245 and it doesnt charge. The previous owner have been trying to fix it and I need to verify that all wires are hooked up correctly. Does this model have an external voltage / charging regulator or integrated in the alternator ??

If anyone knows whether there are some altornator problems that are more common than others - please let me know.

In any case I would appreciate if anyone of you guys could send me a copy of the wiring diagram or a PDF copy of a workshop manual .

Hope someone can assist :)

Thanks for your kind assistance in advance.

All the best.

Michael Back
Iceland

Hello.

I have a Zetor 7245 and it doesnt charge. The previous owner have been trying to fix it and I need to verify that all wires are hooked up correctly. Does this model have an external voltage / charging regulator or integrated in the alternator ??

If anyone knows whether there are some altornator problems that are more common than others - please let me know.

In any case I would appreciate if anyone of you guys could send me a copy of the wiring diagram or a PDF copy of a workshop manual .

Hope someone can assist :)

Thanks for your kind assistance in advance.

All the best.

Michael Back
Iceland
Hello Michael,
I will send you a e/manual with some information to your email address
Orlando Ramirez

Hello Michael,
Did you get my email with attachment?

Hi DIY Farmer,
I am looking for a colour wiring diagram for my 7211.
Hope you can help

MIke

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

I'd appreciate a copy of the wiring diagram too, please.
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

Send you it, What's your Email?

I'd also appreciate a copy if it's not too much trouble.
Thanks.

I've got a wiring problem too, could I get a copy of wiring diagram too please. Its a 7245

I sent emails to everyone who is looking for diagram here, look at yours now.

I sent emails to everyone who is looking for diagram here, look at yours now.

Could you please send me a copy of any diagrams or shop manuals you have for a 7745? I just got one that I'm trying to revive. I tried to send you a PM with my email address but I got an error. My email is offgrid86 at live dot com.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back