• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

JD loader on Zetor 7745?

tsieg

Level 2
First name
Troy
I am looking at buying a Zetor 7745 and want to put a loader on it. It is mfwd with the 12x24 front tires. I have found a used JD 245 loader and would like to know if it would fit easily or need a bit of modification? If it requires too much work then I am looking at matching a new Stoll loader for about $1000 to $1500 more than a used loader. Any information or advice?

I think teh JD loader actually IS ! a Stoll loader.

Maybe you can buy the brackets for it from Stoll or order a mounting bracket set to mount it on a JD 2400 or 2500 (which is a 7245 or 7745)

I should have mentioned that I am in the US, so are the JD series here the same as the ones over seas? I spoke with the Stoll rep. here and the subframe for the Stoll HDPM10 loader is a full subframe that extends to the rear axle. I think that if I ask the Stoll rep if the JD and Stoll are compatable he might say no so that a new loader will be purchased instead of just a subframe. I will try to check with a JD rep.

@ Renze. The JD 245 loader is NOT a Stoll loader. As far as i know JD loader NEVER came from stoll. the euro JD 245 loader was made in hungary. The never ones for EU Market (640A, 740A and newer) are made in the JD Arc les Gray Factory in France).

O.K. but you could still ask if there is a mounting set for a JD 2400 or sometehing like that, maybe JD has sold these loaders (with green Zetors) in mexico as well ??? that might be easiest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back