• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

I want a zetor for my MX 135

F

france

Hello Renze and other guests
I'm from france, I would like your mind about changing a CASE MX 135 for a zetor .

I have a MX 135 from 08 / 1998, 2600 houres, he's like new, with front linkage and rear tyres 650 / 60 / 38
what is he wearth in Holland or in other europen countrys, he's really in very good condition.

What can I buy for zetor, will the new 116.41 be strong annoth to sow with a 4 meter seeder on a rotorharrow (My Case was just havy annoth)when will they bring out a 6 pot zetor engine ?

Would there be any older zetor like 12045 good annoth,

Does anybody know one good tractor for me, good condition and good price, front linkage would be nice. I don't think I will find one here, there are nearly no zetors, not at all big zetors.

why do you want to sell you're MX isn't it a good tractor?
if you want to buy an older Zetor why not buy an 16245 or14245,
then you have plenty of power!!! for a nice price!
greetings France

http://www.rietmanhasselt.nl/IMAGES/Gebruikte%20Trekkers/Zetor %2012245.jpg

This one is for sale at a dealer around here, it has plenty of power (over 160 hp) and a Zuidberg front 3p lift.

Originally it is a 12245 (120 hp) but the transmission is modified to cope with 160 hp, this alos gives a top speed of 53 km/h.

HELLO
My MX135 is a good tractor nice to drive, but has been made a monday morning I think, Ihave a lot of big problems with it. I don't need as a big tractor as a MX 135. What do you think about what this tractor 's wearth. 40 000 E ???
And that zetor , I can't see any details of it, houres and year, and price ??, if it is in good condition it might be something for me, but how many gears does it have??
You think I would be able to sale my MX to a dutch dealer, changing it to a zetor (new or used) what would be the difference I will have a new zetor, the 114.40 or stronger model if it will come out soonly.??

2245 with aftermarket turbo,
160 hp, built 1992
hours: 5930
front tires 14.9R28
rear tires: 18.4R38

The 12245 has a 16 forward/8 reverse transmission, with a 2 step powershift.

A new 11441 is 41.300 Euro in the Netherlands. (Tax included) nad has 115 engine hp.

Thanks you renze

I will try to find out what a 11441 costs in france. I'm not sure that it will be easy to sell my MX 135, but will put an ad in a newspaper soonly

by by

i think you shuld buy a 11641. that costs about 47000 Euros by now + taxes in Norway.
+ front link/PTO.

The 11641 (or 11741) has a SAME six pot engine.

I strongly advise you to go for the 11441 with original Zetor 4 cylinder engine, those are more durable than SAME engines.

You can get a special insurance against repair costs, the insurance premium of a 11741 is much higher than that of a 11441...

....Insurance companies dont just do something, they have practical experience as a guide !!

Hello

I completely agree with you Renze, even if same would be a good engine I wouldn't have a zetor with an other engine then a zetor engine. But you really think that assurance compagnys alreauddy had time to see if there are really more problems with same engine then zetor engine ?

I asked price and more information about 114.41 here in france at the motokov site, it will be nearly one year that this tractor came out now, and they still don't give any information on their internet site, so I had to ask it to one of the guys. I also told him about zetorworld .com, so he had a look, he says that it is really a good site, but Im not even sure that he speaks english.

What about the 6 pot engine of zetor, when will it comme out, i thought that you were talking about it in some previous topics ?

There have been many rumors about the Zetor six cylinder engine.. All i know is that the prototypes are ready for production, but i dont know when they will be taken into production..

SLH is merged with the tractor division of Deutz-Fahr. But last year, SLH-DF group has also bought a big stake in the Deutz engine works. They have announced that all SLH-DF tractors will have a Deutz engine in 2005, and the production of SLH engines will be discontinued.

So another thing that is sure: The Zetor engine will come before 2005 because in 2005 they cant use Same engines anymore.

Personally i think they will introduce it when they have heavier transmissions for the 130-165 hp tractors, and that all the current types will be replaced at once. BUT !! that is just what i think !!

What problems have you had with your MX135? Mine has done 2800 hrs and been super reliable. Is there something I can expect to break?

hello

I'm happy to hear that your MX 135 is 0k

mine has 2670 hours, from 1998, before this one I had bought a MX135 demonstration tractor witch was cheaper, but the engine broke down because of anything magnetic ??
Then I got this one and had to pay more of corse. First year PTO wasn't working at all, mecancic came once a week. In 2001 all the gearbox, not really but behind it, the hole back of it broke, when I was working with my plough. They gave waranty on parts but I had to pay 4000 euro for workhours.
I changed wheels last year, because they started to brake as well. I had to weld the exhaustpipe because braking as well.
I had at less 5 other small problems. And last week my handbrake didn't work at all anymore, cable not broken , so it has to be in the gearbox. Might by this has something to do with the rparation they made when the transmission wa broken, I don't know, but we never drived with handbrake undown, you there is a buzzer, and signals.
So that's what I call a bad tractor, but I don't think it is a serial problem, I think my tractor has been made the rong day. And I can tell you that it's not because of the driver. The tractor looks like new, and we have a several tractors gone over 10 000 hours without any troubles at all even a zetor , and a MF witch is over 13000 hours.

What do you think that I can ask for this tractor ?

If this mx was a zetor people would say what do you expect they're rubbish ,but because it's a Case it's always a bad one, I've heard it from Newholland, Mf,Case and Jd owners. Secondhand Mx 135 from 98-99 fetch about14500-18000 pounds here in the uk. They devalue very fast,I'm surprised you haven't had to have a new diff, that seems to be a favourite breaking point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back