• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

How's winter coming along in your country ??

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
Hows winter coming along in your country ? Where i live, central east Netherlands, we just had the first two days of frost: only minus 5 degrees ;)

Its a very mild winter here, they only had snow in the most southern provinces. Its still autumn weather here right now, two days before 2015 ;)

Well I'm Australia it's summer and it's been a nice 38 degrees Celsius on average, nice to enjoy the sunshine

well here in norway the Winter has come and gone twice in december first a bit of frost, then alittle snow, and then came the rain and With the rain the ice came. its been two periods in december like this. now we have 8C +western vind and rain and all snow and ice are gone.

New Zealand is like Australia, but not as frigging hot and with better tasting local beer. The north island is cold but it does only freeze and snow up in the mountains; the south island gets a lot of snow and Arctic blast.

I think this one is aped for this year, 9/4/18 and still winter rumbles on in Ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back