• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Hi - Zetor 3545

Same thing over here: They say it was a main oil line that was prone to failure, which would starve the rest of the engine and seize up within minutes.

one SAME not far from where i live was on a forager and seized solid in the field. the owner didnt really respect any of his machines. so the tractor went for scrap it was a 130 taurus or titan.:D

There is 30 years (And 100hp) difference in "tarus" and "titan":sneaky: Titan 160 (160hp) is awsome machine! Tarus 60 (60 hp) is pile of junk.

Egil, than its time to search, buy and restore one. ;)
zetor_3545.jpg
source: old Zetor broshure

Egil, than its time to search, buy and restore one. ;)
View attachment 530
source: old Zetor broshure

Yes, it must be the next Zetor project. They are very popular in this country and sell immediately when they are put up for sale. And we know that almost everyone has broken four-wheel drive and that it is almost impossible to get hold of new parts for the front axle.
The farmers got tired of the front slip clutch disconnecting when they needed four-wheel drive in forestry work, therefore they tightened the slip clutch a little extra - and the axle broke.

This is the only picture I can find of the one we had. It was a 1972 model, bought used in 1980. It had the Norwegian made Duun cab that most tracktors had her in the 70s.
3545 – Kopi.jpg

As long as the differential is intact... ;)
The cardan shafts and drive shafts can be bought as new, they work, I also have them in the 3045. And it still has the old axle WITHOUT a slip clutch/overload protection.

20190526_145152.jpg 89af79aa-5c41-4a38-b002-19b559510479.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back