• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Green Manufacturing Ohio

crystalman

Level 2
First name
Crystalman
Have any of the members in the USA heard of Green Manufacturing from Ohio.I have just bought one of their Post hole borers fairly cheaply from a dealer that acquired a shipment of them.It seems to be fairly well made with the gearbox and pto shaft made in China(Taiwan).
Hopefully now I can go outside and put up some fencing for a couple of hours and feel that I have made some progress!!!

No, i have never heard of them.

But, have you tried waterjetting the poles ??
Some 10 years ago, when it was over 30C outside, we have changed the fence around all of our property. We used a manure tanker filled water, had a 3" hose on it and a steel jetpipe.

the water spouts in the soil, the sand is moving with the water stream. When the hole was at depth, we throw some mud back in, and by the time the water was dried, the sand was very stiff packed around the pole because the water sinking into the soil packs the sand very good.

It was very quick and cheap too... But do it when it's hot outside, and dont wear high boots because you'll have them full of water in just a moment, especially when working with a crowd of 4 men.....;)

Sounds like an interesting method! No good for me though as we are on a hill and if you go down more than about 200mm you hit loose flaky rock that we call "Shillet" I have been over the hill this morning cutting back the hedge and burning the rubbish ready for fencing.A rare trip out of the yard and into the fields for the 6748 & loader!

So, the 6748 is usually just around the farm, and not in the fields ??

Since i have the loader on that old Deutz permanently (though it has a home made quick mount drive in frame, when the loader itself is hanging in a portal, drive-in and attach in 5 minutes) it never gets out in the field anymore....

We had that loader first on a C-385 A Ursus, if you're interested i can show you some photos of the drive in frame, which also fits your 10045 and perhaps the 8245.. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back