• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

genuine zetor loader

banjobeer_

Level 2
First name
banjobeer
Hi all, I'm currently tidying up my late uncle's 76 zetor cyrstal 8011 and genuine zetor front loader, I can't seem to find out anything about zetor loaders, are they really rare? Mate of mine reckons they are, so I am wondering if anyone else has one

The Humpolecke Strojirny (Humpolec engineering works) was the producer of this loader. Nowadays they are taken over by the other famous Czech agricultural machinery company, Agrostroj Pelhrimov (known from the universal muck spreaders) and are operating under the name Traclift

www.traclift.cz

[quotepost=1]
Hi all, I'm currently tidying up my late uncle's 76 zetor cyrstal 8011 and genuine zetor front loader, I can't seem to find out anything about zetor loaders, are they really rare? [/quote]

My father bought his first new 4wd zetor in 1986 a 7245 and he also bought a s/h 8045 too. the plan was to have loader brackets on both, using the 7245 for feeding cattle & the 8045 for heavier work.
the zetor dealer gave us a zetor loader leaflet(which I still have). but the idea never came true as zetor had a deal for the ploughing, a new zetor tractor with a trima loader fitted.

====Edit by Renze: changed: end quote in round brackets, to /quote in square brackets :)

... write a email to traclift.cz and ask for a manual as pdf. They will send you this shortly without to pay money for.

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back