• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Automatic reciprocating hydraulic circuit?

RE http://www.agrimarket.fi/main.cfm?iA=2356

Very interesting....it looks like I have a long way to go to get up to the standards of these boys!!!

It's good to see machines like this as it gives you ideas.

TomZ
[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

RE http://www.agrimarket.fi/main.cfm?iA=2356

Very interesting....it looks like I have a long way to go to get up to the standards of these boys!!!

It's good to see machines like this as it gives you ideas.

TomZ

Renze - Intel's 8-bit MCS 51 CHMOS microcontroller family is optimized for control-oriented applications. It was introduced in the early 80's. See http://www.intel.com/design/mcs51/cf_51.htm

The 16 bit 8086 family also came out in the early 80's suceeding the 8085 8 bit processor. BTW I also used the 8085 on Intel multibus SBC (Single Board Computers) on AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicle) projects.

For my hydraulic circuit, I need something that is bombproof. I have one that I will post in the photo gallery.

My latest project is not wood splitting but "Mechanical dewatering by means of hydraulic compression".

TomZ

Renze - Intel's 8-bit MCS 51 CHMOS microcontroller family is optimized for control-oriented applications. It was introduced in the early 80's. See http://www.intel.com/design/mcs51/cf_51.htm

The 16 bit 8086 family also came out in the early 80's suceeding the 8085 8 bit processor. BTW I also used the 8085 on Intel multibus SBC (Single Board Computers) on AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicle) projects.

For my hydraulic circuit, I need something that is bombproof. I have one that I will post in the photo gallery.

My latest project is not wood splitting but "Mechanical dewatering by means of hydraulic compression".

TomZ

Hmm.. Mechanical dewatering of what ?? of fire wood ?? or dewatering of farmland, a kind of complicated pump ??

Hmm.. Mechanical dewatering of what ?? of fire wood ?? or dewatering of farmland, a kind of complicated pump ??

Tom is planning on saving time in the bath by making a machine to squeeze out his bath-sponge ;)

Tom is planning on saving time in the bath by making a machine to squeeze out his bath-sponge ;)

Biomass!

BIOMASS: energy from organic matter which has stored sunlight in the form of chemical energy.

Ideally to reduce water content from 80% weight/volume to 30%.

Any ideas anyone?

TomZ

Biomass!

BIOMASS: energy from organic matter which has stored sunlight in the form of chemical energy.

Ideally to reduce water content from 80% weight/volume to 30%.

Any ideas anyone?

TomZ

Chip it in a shredder, put it in some sort of silo and then blow cold air through it under pressure for a few days?

Chip it in a shredder, put it in some sort of silo and then blow cold air through it under pressure for a few days?

So you want to build a biomass fermenter ??

One of the governmental experiment farms is trying this. they use all kinds of material, next to manure. I'll see if i can find any info tomorrow.

Anyways they use liquid manure, so the wetter the better !!;)

p.s. when i'm bored, i think of driving the irrigation pump with a steam engine, that can burn wood and whatever kind of farm garbage that burns... cheap energy, cheap to get rid of your waste:p :cool:

So you want to build a biomass fermenter ??

One of the governmental experiment farms is trying this. they use all kinds of material, next to manure. I'll see if i can find any info tomorrow.

Anyways they use liquid manure, so the wetter the better !!;)

p.s. when i'm bored, i think of driving the irrigation pump with a steam engine, that can burn wood and whatever kind of farm garbage that burns... cheap energy, cheap to get rid of your waste:p :cool:

Tom,
Have you considered a revolving drum for your purpose, something like a spin drier. You could make one up fairly handy with a few bits and pieces. An old barrel with an axle through the centre with a few holes drilled, a filling chute, and a pto shaft running off the tractor. Start the PTO and stand back!!!!!

Tom,
Have you considered a revolving drum for your purpose, something like a spin drier. You could make one up fairly handy with a few bits and pieces. An old barrel with an axle through the centre with a few holes drilled, a filling chute, and a pto shaft running off the tractor. Start the PTO and stand back!!!!!

Hi Pat,

I had but I rejected it on account of the out of balance centrifugal forces you would get when rotating a 100kg load at 1,000 RPM!

As you said...STAND BACK...(well back)

TomZ

Hi Pat,

I had but I rejected it on account of the out of balance centrifugal forces you would get when rotating a 100kg load at 1,000 RPM!

As you said...STAND BACK...(well back)

TomZ

Tom, what kind of biomass ?? grass or wood ??

If you would be able to spread the 100 kilo over the drum it would be o.k...

What about a reinforced hay baler ?? Or one of those pellet presses they use in the hog feed industry ??

At my former employer they made waste recycling systems, among this was a pellet press to press chopped waste into pellets the size of cow feed, to control dust when the waste was transported to steam power plants.

Tom, what kind of biomass ?? grass or wood ??

If you would be able to spread the 100 kilo over the drum it would be o.k...

What about a reinforced hay baler ?? Or one of those pellet presses they use in the hog feed industry ??

At my former employer they made waste recycling systems, among this was a pellet press to press chopped waste into pellets the size of cow feed, to control dust when the waste was transported to steam power plants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back