• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8541 zetor broken clear tube

northhelm

Level 1
First name
Andrew
hi i've just noticed a hydraulic leak on the left side of the floor after looking for a while i've noticed its a clear tube with a black broken bit i've traced it back (to the other-side of the engine then under the floor, over the wheel and to the small tank at the rear) but i cant seem to find where it snapped off on the left side of the engine the tube is just hanging around where the brake bottle is but i don't think it has anything to do with that i could be wrong just wondering if someone could help locate it thank you in advance

hi i've just noticed a hydraulic leak on the left side of the floor after looking for a while i've noticed its a clear tube with a black broken bit i've traced it back (to the other-side of the engine then under the floor, over the wheel and to the small tank at the rear) but i cant seem to find where it snapped off on the left side of the engine the tube is just hanging around where the brake bottle is but i don't think it has anything to do with that i could be wrong just wondering if someone could help locate it thank you in advance

You have not said if the hose is rubber or steel? there is black rubber hoses coming from the brake fluid vessel on the right side of the engine, 1 goes to the clutch and 1 to the brakes, it splits at the front and then to the left & right rear wheels. You will know fairly shortly if it's brake fluid leaking as your pedal will hit the floor. What is the dimension of the pipe that's broken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back