• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

5211 loader options. Which fit. Which dont.

Ireland mines_red

Level 2
First name
Brendan
Hello Zetor lovers.

I need some assistance. I own a 5211 circa 1988. Its basic and it does the job.

I find myself in the position that I need a loader for the tractor, not knowing which make fits it or any impending problems associated with fitting one.

The best option would be purchasing a tractor with a loader fitted d but thats not possible at the moment.

I have my eye on Tanco 978 which is complete with brackets. It was on a 7011 and Im not wanting to look like an idiot asking the seller if it will fit.

Thank you all in advance for your time reading.

Hello Zetor lovers.

I need some assistance. I own a 5211 circa 1988. Its basic and it does the job.

I find myself in the position that I need a loader for the tractor, not knowing which make fits it or any impending problems associated with fitting one.

The best option would be purchasing a tractor with a loader fitted d but thats not possible at the moment.

I have my eye on Tanco 978 which is complete with brackets. It was on a 7011 and Im not wanting to look like an idiot asking the seller if it will fit.

Thank you all in advance for your time reading.

A Tanco 978 will fit your 5011 if it was on a 7011, but the only thing is it's an old loader now with no quick attach. I had one on my 8045 back about 15 years ago and it had trouble with worn bush joints and was cracking under the crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back