• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Repairing my Zetor 6945

Vikafarm

Level 2
First name
Nick

Machinery:
Just got hold of a 6945 for use on my small holding, it needs a new clutch which I'll have a workshop do but there's some electrical issues that I want to fix myself.
Therefore I could use a good wiring diagram if anyone has one as what's under the bonnet is unreadable and the workshop manual isn't great.

The biggest electrical issues are it's not charging, so maybe a regulator or a bad wire, and the start button doesn't work. Also possible a bad wire.
At the moment the only way to get her going is jumping the starter solenoid with a screwdriver and keeping the battery on charge when not in use.

If anyone could help is be grateful.

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_125752.jpg
    IMG_20240522_125752.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 144
To add there's a small connector loose next to the starter, I can't see anywhere it should attach, does anyone have any suggestions.

This is a wiring diagram from a 4712 - should be the same as you need:
SP_Zetor_UR1_5_4911_6945_cab.jpg
The biggest electrical issues are it's not charging, so maybe a regulator or a bad wire, and the start button doesn't work. Also possible a bad wire.
At the moment the only way to get her going is jumping the starter solenoid with a screwdriver and keeping the battery on charge when not in use.
Check the start magnet and the small cable at - it should have 12V when you press the start button. If there is 12V, then check the battery cable for 12V and corrosion at contacts.

To add there's a small connector loose next to the starter, I can't see anywhere it should attach, does anyone have any suggestions.
Could that small connector be for the oil pressure sensor? It located in the engine block, right above the starter motor.

Not realy in this series - or Iam wrong? But I think electrical sensor came first time with series 10 (5011 to 7045) or not? :unsure:

Its at a workshop having the clutch replaced, its probably something simple but I need to have a good look at so see what goes where.
The contacts on the battery are fine so my guess a bad wire or regulator causing the lack of charge.

Does anyone have a good source for the window rubber seals? They're all heavily perished and need to be replaced.

Couldn't see it when I looked earlier today, could someone post a picture of the temp sensor location, maybe someone put a bolt in it's location instead

Not sure about your model, but I found this from a 6945 on YouTube.
Oil pressure sensor/switch marked with red arrow.

Attachments

• oil pressure sensor.JPG
    oil pressure sensor.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
This is the connector in question, it's a little shot to go on the block if the main loom is in the right place. No obvious place for a sensor to go other than the weird bolg behind the starter.
IMG_20240529_095650.jpg

Its at a workshop having the clutch repaired so it wasn't the ideal place to go hunting it down. I'll be looking at all the electric once I get it home as there's multiple electric issues I need to fix but as I live down a steep hill I need the clutch sorted first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back