• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Motorpal injection pump fitted to John Deere tractor

• Thread starter Huw from West Wales
  • Start date
H

Huw from West Wales

Saw a John Deere 7710 2001 model today and it was fitted with a motorpal diesel injection pump similar to the pumps fitted to the 6 cylinder Zetor crystals did John Deere use a lot of these Motorpal pumps.

The turbo on a john deere 6810 is made in the czech republic and has a Z on it. It looks identical to the turbo on my 10145.

Hmm, i have never heard of that.. Any more info please ??

Regarding the turbo;my 10045 had a Czech turbo on it when I bought it.This was a KKK K-27 made under licence.When it wore out I had to have a German KKK fitted as mine was scrap.The dealer I bought the tractor from fitted the new turbo when I bought it as the original had an oil leak.Unfortunately they used orange Instant gasket sealant which partially blocked the oil way and it wore out again after a couple of years:( My present turbo has been on for about 12 years and seems to be wearing well-at least if you can do things yourself you know it is done right!

zetors were sold under under the john deere name for a while, roughly mid 90's or so ... they were called 2600?? series, check tractordata for where the motors were made ..

Hmm, i have never heard of that.. Any more info please ??
Off course this is 20 years ago. Meanwhile i know more: Deere 4045 and 6068 engines Tier 3A had CZ turbochargers too, with the CZ logo in the casting but a John Deere tag on them.

Are there the same turbo chargers like 7340 Turbo or 7241 Turbo ?
Same as 16245

The model series was different, one that CZ did not mention on their website. I bet they are just the same but the Deere tag on them.

Ah, the K27 series is renamed C2. On the Deere engines we used in the Werklust WG18E and F it was called C27 still, though on their website they didnt mention that.

Interestingly is that CZ is now in the prototype stage of VGT turbos and offers twin turbo technology... too bad they are so late to the party, the hype of VGT is over its height because so many manufacturers abandon EGR and DPF technology so the engine can breathe fresh air so it doesnt need VGT to ram that extra EGR air into it...

I mean CZ gets VGT when its over the hype, while Motorpal cancelled Common Rail after 10 years of prototyping, though only MTZ still uses mechanical pumps, while India is already producing their own CR systems...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back