• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question almost got a 16045

Australia brenten5

Level 2
First name
smash n machine
Last week in australia a 16045 came up for sale for only $3500 i was so set on buying it byt missed it but hours someone had already bought it b4 i rang up. I was so depressed i missed out on it,

Anyone know how often these come up for sale in australia?

between 1978 and 1981 only 13 were made in Brno (after which the production moved to Slovakia, untill 1985 or so)

So chances arent that big to find another one outside of central Europe.

A couple of years ago a 16045 went for $1500 at a clearing sale in the Murray Mallee. There are a few big Zetors in the Mallee country. That ad gave no details of condition so it may not have been such a bargain. There were two 12045's for sale in the Mallee close to each other earlier in the year for $5000-$6000. Well looked after big Zetors do come up but remember the 23.1 - 34 back tyres are over $2000 each.
As well as Gumtree look on Farm Clearing Sales.com.au. Mostly South Australian but some stuff in other states. There is an Agtor 12245 in Eyre Peninsula for around $14,000. When the John Deere Zetors were being sold the local Zetors had to be sold as Agtors.
I remember someone looking at a 16045 in 1984, it was around $60,000 new.

Haha yes those big tyres arnt cheap we have a few tractors with similar big sized tyres that are worth well over 1500 ea.

Since spotting that one for sale and missing it I have been obsessed with searching the internet trying to find another one for sale I already search gumtree and farm machinery sales sites

They are very rare. Keep an eye on clearing sales. They mostly went to cropping areas. I don't know how many came here.

I will let you know if any turn up in the south. At the other extreme, that 2511 on Gumtree is even more rare. At least you could put it on a trailer!

Haha yer but I can't clear scrub with that let alone run a bailer

hi, I'm here in arkansas in central usa, i have a 16145 i bought at auction for $5000. had been sitting for approx 4 years. got it running easily, however, #2 not firing, injector? pto doesnt work under load, has good radial tires, ac not working, replaced series parallel switch, alternator, have it partially painted, going to be bright red. jumps out of second gear, am going to get a four speed from an 8011 tomorrow, 35kph, perhaps? I'm wondering if this is going to present problems, first Zetor ive owned or even driven, actually. I think i am going to like it if i ever get it finished

got some bad news for the one who's going to fit s 4 speed out of a 8011 ..they don't fit ...back end bolts that hold diff casing to gear box are different ...im having a problem at moment fitting a 8011 back axle casing to a 14145 gearbox as the bolts on 8011 are 14m and on 14145 axle are 16m....nice eh ...some work now sorting that out ..you'll have bigger problems with your conversion ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back