• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor ( ZTS ) rotary mower

greendragon3

Level 2
First name
greendragon3
hi zetor world , im looking for some info on a ztr 165 rotary mower that i recently purchased , as you will see in the pictures it is kind of worse for wear and i intend to restore it , what i want to know is if there are any overseas suppliers for the likes of drums and replacement belts and aprons , i am in ireland but main dealers are getting few and far between around here now and most of their prices are extortionate i am going to give it a full overhaul and i would like to also know what is the correct color that it should be painted , would anyone have any pictures of a fairly clean one that i could refer to ??

They are direct copies of the PZ CM165 so there are plenty to find... if original PZ is too expensive, try Polish. The only bad about them Polish mowers is that they swapped an angular roller bearing for a cheaper ball bearing that couldnt take the axial load. The rest is 1:1 PZ and so is the Pelhrimov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back