• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Zetor re launching Irish market

diyfarmer

Level 2
First name
diy farmer
So Zetor Ireland have announced they will soon be in a position to re-launch Zetor into the Irish market, with new dealers on the ground now in place.
With the removal of the last importer, there has been no new Zetor sales in Ireland for well over a year, and no appearance of Zetors at any shows etc. etc.
Public viewing of new models for would be customers is at a all time low and they really need to get their act in gear before Zetor is left far behind, at time when are making such advances in technology .

I dont think the dealers will cry much over the loss of the last importer . A 100 hp had a price increase of 7000 in the first 3 months of their taking on distribution.

As you say , Zetor seem to have made great advances , but since since the problems in the factory in the early 00s , a lot of dealers , and farmers have moved on to other tractor makes. Plus , prices have increased to nearer some of the more main stream brands.
It will take a lot to get people to put their hand in their pocket and buy a new Zetor.
I have a 06 10641 and its miles ahead of the Crystals , which I would have great time for.

I dont think the dealers will cry much over the loss of the last importer . A 100 hp had a price increase of 7000 in the first 3 months of their taking on distribution.

As you say , Zetor seem to have made great advances , but since since the problems in the factory in the early 00s , a lot of dealers , and farmers have moved on to other tractor makes. Plus , prices have increased to nearer some of the more main stream brands.
It will take a lot to get people to put their hand in their pocket and buy a new Zetor.
I have a 06 10641 and its miles ahead of the Crystals , which I would have great time for.

I don't know how the prices had escalated so much, I bought new my 10641 in 2008 for 45000 Euro and in 2017 the same type was 65000 Euro, At that price there is many other makes I could had on the shopping list.

11441 retailed for 41.800 in Holland. With no backtrade a 10% discount could be had.

The price difference in your country is probably because of the high vat rate in Ireland.

Somebody was getting a bit of a mark up so, less it's the extra cost of shipping.

Well the re launch of the Irish market hasn't been what you'd call a raving success. Personally I haven't seen a single new Zetor tractor on the road, But hopefully more people will return to the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back