• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor Proxima 6441 control question

txhillcountry

Level 2
First name
TXHillCountry
Greetings, just picked up this 2006 Proxima 6441.

20121012_123343.jpg
20121012_123326.jpg

The operator manual I found shows electronic switches on the console to engage the 4WD and the Differential Lock. However, my 6441 has neither of those switches.

In the picture from the link below, I've noted which controls I know, and the two I don't know, marked with A and B. A is a round pedal on the right side floor near where the heel of your shoe would rest. Differential lock engage? Not sure. B is a lever just below and slightly to the left of the front area of the driver seat. Has a picture on the handle. 4WD engage? Again, not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help !

284526d1350092266-zetor-6441-proxima-control-identification-zetor-6441-floor-controls-marked.jpeg

Thanks ! I've seen lots of other Zetors in the US, especially up north, with cabs. But down here in Texas it just doesn't get cold enough, generally speaking. Although there are plenty of tractors with cabs with AC ;)

Just wanted to give kudos to Zetor North America.

Via the TractorByNet Zetor Forum (which would be a great platform for this forum, as they seem to never have spam, and have features like easy posting of photos), I was given the contact info of their Technical Service Manager, Petr Laznicka.

I emailed him yesterday, on a Saturday, and he responded to my questions a few hours later on Saturday! Great service Zetor, and thanks Petr !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back