• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor narrow

bartxm99

Level 2
First name
bartxm99
hello all,

Can anybody tell me theire experience with the zetor narrow serie.and what about the new narrow? does anyone knows some tech. specifications?

It's the same as the UR1 series, but they are lighter in weight, off course more narrow ;) and have different rear axle final drives, to get some speed on these small wheels.

The new model is just a face lift, and some ergonomic improvements. not really big news .

thank's renze,

Do they have a syncr. gear box?
Is the 60 hp a new engine( 3 pot turbo) ?

No, the 5243 was initially sold as a 45 hp, while the 5243 T (turbo) was sold as a 55 hp. The Dutch importer sells them as 50 and 60 hp. I dont know if those are factory settings.

If you want to buy a new one, i'd say you better wait till next year, (that is soon) all of these engines will be replaced with the UR3 Forterra series of engines. Not just the new range will get them, but also the Super series will get Forterra 3 and 4 pots. So maybe there will be a 65 hp three pot.

thank's renze for the information
We now have 2 fendt narrow .(260v,203v)
But maybe in a few year's if zetor has a 70hp we will buy a zetor
because fendt is tooo expensive and the quality is not better then zetor!!
thank's for the nice fhoto's off the proxima,really loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back