• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor and Century Tractors on display

chipperman

Level 2
First name
Chipperman
Hello everyone
For any one interested their will be Zetor and Century tractors on display at the Keystone Farm Show in York, PA (USA) from Jan. 6-8 and then again at the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg, PA (USA) from Jan 10-17. Come on down and take a look. Hope to see your there.
Chipperman :D:D
PS: I know Century tractors are not part of the Zetor line up but they will be to gether in the American Jawa booth.

Hi Chipperman, havent seen you around here for a while..

Will the Proxima be there too ? if they let you test drive one, please tell us a first impression !
About the Century tractors, i dont really know them.
AmJawa used to sell Indian HMT tractors (Zetor license built) as Zebras... I dont know why they changed to Century, as new Zetors and old HMT have many parts in common, what could be favourable for the parts supply...???

Hello Renze
They have not arrived yet. We hope to have some for the National Farm marchinery show in Louisville, KY in Feb. Things always seem to take longer then we want. As for the Centurys here in the states the 4x4 compact tractor market is growing faster then any other tractor market and the Century (So Korean) fits in well.
Happy New Years
Chipperman
PS. I have seen a few of the Zebras but they seem to have been a much smaller niche market.

Ah, i see... You mean the Zebras werent really compact tractors, just small farm tractors. They are heavier, and no MFWD available on them..

any hope of getting a new importer into the usa. amjawa, was never impressed when calling them. any usa prices yet.

grest(?)
I do not think distribution will be changing. But where are you located? Am Jawa is a great company and distrubutor. Their parts and service is second to none. They do not sell anything to end users. Everything goes through the Dealer network. If I can be of any help I would be glad to.
Good Luck
Renze
The Zebras I saw wre articulating and were not what the American customer expects when looking for a compact 4x4 tractor loader. The customers I spoke to that still own them love them.
Again Happy Holidays and New Year
Chipperman

Ah... The Prostejov ones... They were never sold here.
Didn't they have the Lombardini 2 pot Diesel ??
Those arent Indian Zetor licenses but genuine Czech confection tractors.. ;)

Are there many of them around ?

I located in michigan. I called am jawa one time and the people there was very un professional. left back taste. acted like a bunch of grade school kids.

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie hier nicht gut behandelt wurden. Ich kann nur sagen, dass die Leute dort großartig sind. Meine E-Mail-Adresse lautet
. Schicken Sie mir eine E-Mail und ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter, so gut ich kann.
Chipperman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back