• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 8441

rujib

Level 2
First name
Rujib
Hi, currently looking at buying an 8441 with loader. It has 2k hours up and looks in good shape.
I already have a 7045, which is generally good but frankly the brakes are a disaster!!
My question is, have zetor got the brake problems sorted out once and for all in the 8441 model? Dealer says yes, but I would like to get a second opinion.

7045 has dry drum brakes. later ones had dry disk brakes, i think since the super series they have wet disk brakes from Knott. Totally different stuff...

Well I purchased the 8441, there a month ago. What a long way Zetor have come, in terms of smoothness of the tractor. Coming off a 7045, with constant issues with the brakes. I have hilly land and controlling the 5000 litre slurry tank, was always difficult. In fact never could stop the tractor going up hill, as it allways rolled backwards:( . In fact stopping it going down hill, wasn't much better, as it tended to take a looong time to stop going forwards.
Spread 20 loads of slurry today, with the 8441. So much easier. So much safer. Good brakes on all 4 wheels, as its the 40k box. Gear shifting on the move smooth and easy. PTO engagement, smooth and easy. Good job. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back