• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Zetor 7211

DamienMcMu

Level 2
First name
Damien

Machinery:
Zetor 7211
Hi All,

I'm Damien from Northern Ireland.

grew up with a very battered 6718 around home from i was 4yrs old, beast of a thing with no power steering and a ridiculously heavy clutch but never missed a beat and definately better than anything else its size.

changed to a 1985 7211 this year to get lighter clutch and power steering, was owned by the same person since 2 years old who only used it to taxi the grandkids, has hardly been worked and not had an oil change in years but had wd40 sprayed on everything going! needs a few bits tidying and will be posting on here for advice and tips to get it back to condition i want.

oh, and i'm not a proper farmer, have 12 acres which is leased out and i'm working on tidying fences and dry stone walls, and mostly used to put gravel on a 300m long lane that keeps getting potholes.

Attachments

• IMG-20230711-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230711-WA0001.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 1,769
Hello and welcome Damien! :)

Your Zetors looking good and both have the better/bigger cab mounted. :like
I have only 4 acres now for hay, so its absolut OK to have "only" 12 acres... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back