• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello HSX 120 and 7211 are my 2 Zetors.

pjp63emailcom

Level 1
First name
Phil
Zetor 7211 is great little tractor with a big heart, has kept going all these years.

HSX is a good machine with usual Zetor engine character but 11 yr old now and clutch/ drive pack in need of replacement....... Not the same as replacing a conventional clutch and not the same price either.

I like Zetor as a brand but fear they are pricing themselves out of UK market now and also moving away from core values.

HSX is a good machine with usual Zetor engine character but 11 yr old now and clutch/ drive pack in need of replacement....... Not the same as replacing a conventional clutch and not the same price either.
Thats normal. In 2010 we payed 10.000 Euros to repair 2 powershift cluches from a Fendt 824 Favorit. One year after, the other two cluches are at the time. So its normal, that a HSX cant be repared at same price level like a Zetor 7211.
But - also a HSX you can repair by yourself. Needs more time, but costs less money. From hat year is your HSX or model year?

I like Zetor as a brand but fear they are pricing themselves out of UK market now and also moving away from core values.
Zetor have no easy time at the moment, but they come in certain months (2025) with a brand new 120 to 171 hp model and after that it shloud come a bigger series with more than 200 hp. Both new series should have Deutz motors and ZF gearboxes - not the badest choice in my opinion.

Its a hard time for small tractor producers like Zetor with much less money in the background like Agco or CNH or Deere.

Zetor 7211 is great little tractor with a big heart, has kept going all these years.

is it the powershift or shuttle clutch packs are low in pressure a hsx 120 should not really wear them out as that transmission goes all the way up to the 150 and i think they just add in more plates only time i used to see them go early is if box was ran low in oil as its the same oil used in hydraulic circuits so if doing a lot of loader work or hoses burst at some 3 point linkage work you loose it pretty quick another thing that burned them out early if doing a lot fertlizer work there a very small shaft coming down off the air rams on top of the box and these would seize and thus one pack would be half open and another half closed Never looked in to a hsx unit but on the dry clutch forterra there was a ring of bolts just behind where the transmission oil filter on the same side as the 4wd shaft was open them and also you had to take a plate off behind the diesel tank on the opposite side to go in to where the pto clutch pack was any way good luck .

Thats normal. In 2010 we payed 10.000 Euros to repair 2 powershift cluches from a Fendt 824 Favorit. One year after, the other two cluches are at the time. So its normal, that a HSX cant be repared at same price level like a Zetor 7211.
But - also a HSX you can repair by yourself. Needs more time, but costs less money. From hat year is your HSX or model year?

Zetor have no easy time at the moment, but they come in certain months (2025) with a brand new 120 to 171 hp model and after that it shloud come a bigger series with more than 200 hp. Both new series should have Deutz motors and ZF gearboxes - not the badest choice in my opinion.

Its a hard time for small tractor producers like Zetor with much less money in the background like Agco or CNH or Deere.
HSX 120 is 2013 yr with offset rather than central 4 wheel drive shaft with Zetor loader fitted from new.
You can fix HSX your self but parts have gone through roof. Think Zetor have almost priced themselves out of the UK market and now.
With Deutz and ZF where is the Zetor?

Think Zetor have almost priced themselves out of the UK market and now.
With Deutz and ZF where is the Zetor?
Design and (hopefully) clever ideas in operation. Similar to Skoda or Seat - both VW technology and yet both different from VW.
Be fair and think about how a small manufacturer like Zetor can still afford its own engine and transmission development given the current volumes? That's not possible, because the Zetor shouldn't cost too much...

Therefore, I hope for a coherent overall concept, even if core components such as the engine and transmission no longer come from Zetor. Other brands such as Fendt have become so big that there were times when it was normal to buy these components to save costs. I don't see anything more reprehensible and it is simply logical given the current market situation that Zetor is taking this step. I actually think it should have come years ago.

Just take alook at - its no bad tractor and ZF gear boxes are the right step to bevome mor comfortable gear boxes with smoth gear switching and more power shift gears. Also more stable back axles and 50 kmh will be able then. I realy think, that can be a good tractor that comes out next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back