• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zebra 2522

mitch

Level 2
First name
jim mitchell
does any one know any thing about this tractor.looks like a zeter.2cyl. motor diesel 12.4 28 rear tires has 2 shift levers on top of tranny one lever up by steering wheel that shifts sideways.thanks jim

Yes its the 2511 built under license by HMT india. If its older than 15 years, or more than 5000 hours, i'd rather buy an original 2511.
They werent bad, but the original was just better.

thanks for the info. i bought it for junk price has nearly new tires engine was locked up. 1450 hrs. on meter. injector pump was frozen up at rack. fixed that now the engine will not kill when you pull cable does anyone have a diagram of parts for injector pump.also need a manual i cant find one in usa.thanks jim

Does it have a Motorpal injector pump, or some Indian made ? Motorpal pumps dont need parts after 2500hrs, they just need a pry with a screwdriver, a few hrs with fuel in the governor (full fully till it bleeds off) and then fresh oil. Freezed racks are my specialty, you can buy a piece of junk with rusted tin for 400 euro because they dont start, fiddle with it for an hour and sell off to export for 1000 euro again...

update on zebra 2522 . runs good replaced clutch it was stuck,have a problem with shifting gears with clutch pedal in grears are grinding.adjusted clutch tight with no play still grinds gears pto clutch ok.thers a rod from clutch to rearend would that make it grind gears if it was out of adjustment.thanks jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back