• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Ursus 941 front differential

dave_peters

Level 2
First name
Dave P
I have an Ursus 941. Does anyone know what the 2 pipes that go into the front axle diff do?
I am assuming that its either a diff lock or brakes, there is a solenoid on the pipe leading to the diff, but no wire attached.
Dave

C'om on fellas, surely someone knows the answer to this as the tractor is similar to an 8245 Crystal !!!
Dave

You have front drive axle with hydraulic lock. These pipes are connected to distributor RSE1-04.

Thanks, have you any idea what the solenoid should be conected to? I can't find any switch connected to the difflock pedal, would it be to a dash mounted switch ?
Dave

This is probally left switch on the switch-board(if you have mechanical front drive distributor control), right is washer switch.

OK, Thanks, I'll try that, at present there is nothing connected to that switch.
Dave

Some older tractors have switch under rear lock pedal, but you can mount own switch for front lock ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back