• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

info URI, UR II front axle

zetorfanpl

Level 1
First name
zetorfanpl
Hi Renze. Can You tell me more about history of production of this axles. As I know URII axle were produced by UTB (Romania). In my Zetor 7745 from 1987 in front axle were romanian bearings. In recent years URII and UR I axle were produced by Slovakian company Stetex.
http://www.stetex.sk/
URII front axle (mayby last sendt to Ursus :(

URI front axle used in Zetor model92
1692703182404.png

What about front axle in 5245. I hear that it was produced in Yugoslavia, but where exactly?
Where front axle for 5243 were produced?

I know that the UR1 and 5245 front axles had differential spider gears of a 3011, that the UR3 front axle had the same planetary hubs as the UR1 axle, just with center differential, and that the wheel pivot bearings of the UR1, 2 and 3 and 5245 were exactly the same.

I know that the UR1 and 5245 front axles had differential spider gears of a 3011, that the UR3 front axle had the same planetary hubs as the UR1 axle, just with center differential, and that the wheel pivot bearings of the UR1, 2 and 3 and 5245 were exactly the same.

that explains alot. i saw a 7045 for sale a few days ago. on one side it had a hub of a Crystal and on other side a UR 1 hub.

Company Stetex offer axle 8RN that were used in last ZTS tractors
1692703226435.png

There are a history of front axles for Zetor and Ursus

Interesting !! i will look into it when i have time. Its monday morning ( 0:02 AM) here and i have to work tomorrow. Creating future developments, instead of studying history ;)

Hmmm what an incredible waste... those Slovaks had no sense of business, developing a brand new front axle when they hardly had the production numbers to make it worthwhile... and then still develop an offset drive axle, instead of creating a center driveshaft on the rear axle, beefing it up at the same time, because the rear axle was the reason they became unfit for the current century...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back